𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Zander and Ivy finally caught up to the group Jorge looked behind him to see his compound blow up all his work went up in flames on the off chance that the right arm would accept them all into their group. His eyes landed on the two Elites running at the back.

"Where are the others?" He questioned.

Zander ran faster to be next to Jorge "Brenda ran off to get something Riya, Dom, and someone else followed her to make sure she was okay"

Jorge stopped under a bridge "So they are safe then?"

Zander nodded. The other group that heard this was more skeptical Teresa stepped up and looked at the two men talking. "Are you really sure they are safe they were still in the burning building"

Ivy Put a comforting arm around her. "Listen I know them they will not let any harm come to your friend"

Jorge started to put his stuff down "We have to wait for them to meet us now so get comfortable I don't know how long they might take"

The group nodded and put their things down Zander leaned back slightly making himself comfortable Luke rolled his eye at the boy. "How can you be so calm your friend might not have made it out of the building," Luke asked.

Ivy laughed next to Zander "Honestly they are fine" She reassured them.

"How do you know?" Aris asked.

A truck pulled up next to the group and Zander smiled "Because that's Riya"

They all looked back to Zander and Minho stood up. "Who the hell is Riya"

A loud slam of a door could be heard. "That would be me"