EPILOGUE

Y/N

"Ow! Be gentler!" You screamed.

"Sorry." Your cousin Kayla laughed and got the knot out of your hair. "I can't believe that you're having another wedding."

"It's not a wedding Kayla, we're renewing our vows." You rolled your eyes and watched from the mirror as she styled your hair.

"Right because your first ones sucked."

You glared at her and wanted to snap back but right now she was holding a hot curling iron which you did not want to touch your skin.

"You've changed a lot since then, you're feistier and dress hotter now. I guess Jungkook did have a good influence on you."

"I feel offended since you thought I wasn't like this before." You pout then it turns into a smile. "But I guess he did."

"It's hard to believe it's been 8 years since that disastrous wedding."

You sighed and watch her finish putting the flower comb into your hair. "I just wish I could've had the wedding of my dreams not Mrs. Jeon's."

"You still call your mother in law Mrs. Jeon?" Kayla snorts.

"She's not Jungkook's mother and he doesn't acknowledge her as one so it would be disrespectful."

"Ok done!" She claps her hands and you stand up. "You look absolutely fabulous."

You walk to the mirror and smile at yourself. You wore a long white a-line dress, since it wasn't a wedding it wasn't fancy, it was simple but you liked it.

"It's almost time, wanna head out now?"

You nodded your head and walked out of your family's beach house.

You felt the sand hot beneath your feet since you were wearing foot jewelry instead of heels. You walked for a little until you saw where the ceremony was being held. It wasn't fancy, it wasn't big. Only friends, family, a pretty wedding arch, and a nice view of the ocean.

Jungkook was the first to notice you since he was the only one facing you. He was wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants, his tattoo's visible under his shirt. When you saw the smile on his face, you realized that you weren't the only one who's changed.

You smile back and your 5 year old daughter runs up to you holding a small bouquet of flowers. Kayla takes her seat after playing the music and everyone stands.

You walk down the small aisle holding your daughters hand and you see Jungkook holding back your 2 year old son from running to you. You chuckle and he holds out his hand when you get there.

You turn to Mingyu who is supposed to be your officiant but you were having second thoughts of kicking him out last minute if he was just going to keep wiggling his eyebrows.

"Friends and family, today we are here today because we have all shared lovely moments in Jeon Jungkook's and Jeon Y/N's married life." Mingyu starts off. "And may I say I was in the middle of a lot of their fights.."

"Mingyu." You both hissed at him.

"After 8 years you wish to reaffirm your commitment, making your love stronger and grow. Jeon Jungkook, do you first reaffirm your love for Y/N?"

"The first three years that I have known you, I was a complete di-" He stops himself and glances at your kids. "I wasn't the greatest."

The guests laugh including you.

"Although your ways were a bit extra, you showed me what love was. You never gave up hope that I may love you back and I am forever grateful." You smile and he glances at the kids again. "During these past 8 years, we've fought but we always made it through. You've given me 2 best blessings that I could ever ask for, I vow to continue to love, cherish, you and every moment we have together."

Engaged to the Bad Boy's Brother✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें