ELEVEN

Y/N

After the dinner, you had planned on going back to the house but they had pestered you to stay so you did.

You watched as Bambam and Yugyeom had a drunk dance off in the skate park. Jaehyun and Eunwoo were starting to sober up from the cool night breeze.

They told you about these silly stories and their fights. You laughed at every story.

"Come on! One last stop." Mingyu smiles and holds a hand out for you. You take it and he helps lift you up on your feet.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously but he just smiles.

"Somewhere we've all been together."

You weren't surprised when they brought you to a club.

"Seriously?"

"What? You gotta have fun plus we need more alcohol." Bambam shrugs and flags down a bartender.

"He could barely handle one bottle of soju and he wants more?" You gawk and they laugh.

"Try it, it's not as bad as you think." Jaehyun hands you a beer. They all stare at you expectantly except for Jungkook and you take a sip. You felt the slight burning sensation but it tasted like nothing. Almost like water.

"There's almost nothing."

"Not bad huh?" Eunwoo takes the drink from you and swaps it for another. "But I think this may suit your taste better."

You take the drink and take a small sip. Your eyebrows shot up when you tasted pineapples and citron.

"I like it!"

They cheer when you gulp it down and Yugyeom leads everyone to dance.

You weren't sure of what to do so you swayed your hips to the beat of the music taking sips of your drink. You were having a good time although you were sure that it was the alcohol that was making you feel this way. Maybe you shouldn't have drunk but you enjoyed it.

Somewhere in the middle, Mingyu and Eunwoo left and didn't return back until midnight.

They carried a box with them when you spotted them again. They made their way towards the high tables and placed the box down taking out the content inside.

"Happy birthday to you!" They started singing, Yugyeom, Jaehyun and Bambam joined in as well.

You stared at them in shock, you didn't expect them to know your birthday. You were shook when they invited you out today and you didn't know what they planned. This was what you were least expecting.

"Aw thank you." You smiled and they each took a cupcake. Yes cupcakes but you didn't complain. "How did you even know it was my birthday?"

Since it was past midnight it was your birthday. You grabbed a cupcake and took a bite.

"We actually didn't know until today." Eunwoo explains. "Jungkook was the one who told us."

You looked at Jungkook who was eating his cupcake silently.

"Then why did you ask me to hang with you?"

"I don't know. You seem chill, to make up for shit?" Yugyeom shrugs.

"Well thanks for doing this." You grinned and Bambam shoves a cupcake onto your face. "Wha-"

"Don't get all sappy with us. We have a reputation to keep, no one will know about this."

"I don't think we have much of a problem considering you'll probably get too drunk to remember." Jaehyun teases him.

You look around for something to wipe your face with when Jungkook hands you a tissue. You give him a small smile and wipe your nose and lick the frosting off your lips.

"Thank you." You say. "Believe it or not it's been a while since I've celebrated my birthday."

"It's nothing." He mutters and drinks his water.

"It was Jungkook's idea to get cupcakes when we didn't have enough time to get cake." Mingyu whispers. Your eyes widen and you stare at Jungkook who had a faint tint of red on his cheeks.

Your heart quickened but you quickly looked away. You were supposed to avoid him, he rejected you. But why was he doing these kind things?

You stayed at the club for another hour, Mingyu and Jungkook who were the only ones who hadn't drunk had taken everyone home. Mingyu finally drops you and Jungkook off and you stumble out of the car.

"Byeeeeeee" You giggle when Mingyu drives off. Jungkook hauls you into the house and slams the door shut not bothering to be quiet. "I want more."

"No more, they made a stupid mistake in giving you more." Jungkook grunts and throws you over his shoulder. "Why are you so heavy."

"I'm not heavy!" You pouted. "You're just weak. Maybe that toned chest and abs are just for show."

"Didn't know you spent so much time staring at my body stalker."

"I'm psycho now." You frowned. "Remember? You rejected me and called me psycho."

"Whatever." He sighs and finally reaches upstairs.

"You were the one who tried to kiss me."

"I don't know why I did it." You whined kicking your feet in the air. "It's not because I was dessssperate. Pwease."

"You're starting to get worse." He mutters and carries you into your room dropping you on the bed.

Before he could leave you grab his arm. "I'm thirstyyyy."

"I'm not your babysitter."

"Pwease?" You pout tugging on his arm.

Jungkook brings his hand to his face and sighs. "Fine." You let go of him and he leaves your room returning shortly with strawberry milk.

You giggle when he gives it to you and he gives you an amused look.

"What are you laughing about."

"How do you know strawberries are my favourite?"

"You're always drinking one."

"Ohhhh so you do notice me." You grin.

Jungkook stares down at you in curiosity. "What do you even like about me."

You thought for a while, your head swaying side to side. "Mmmmmm you're nice."

"I'm far from nice." He scoffs and you shake your head.

"That kitty." Jungkook lifts an eyebrow up from your answer. "A bad boy doesn't save kittens from trees. You pretend to be bad but you're nice. That's why I like you."

You grin and lay your head on your pillow. You giggle like a child hugging your blanket. Jungkook watches you and you ask one more question before drifting off to sleep. "Why don't you like me?"

You saw his lips move but you couldn't make out anything as the alcohol in your system lulls you asleep.