THIRTEEN

Y/N

During breakfast, Mrs. Jeon was rambling on about the wedding, how they should hurry with the wedding decorations and all.

You were honestly confused about why she was so worried about decorations when the wedding wasn't until the end of the school year but Mrs. Jeon has always been the type who likes to be prepared.

"So, I was thinking that since you don't like any of the current dresses we go to the wedding boutique today to pick one out."

"Sure."

"I've also invited your mother. It's been a while since you've seen her hasn't it?"

"It has, I also want her opinion since she's my mother after all."

"Perfect. Then we can have lunch after going to the boutique."

You looked at Jinyoung who was working on his laptop while eating. "Do you want to come with us?"

"A man shouldn't see the brides wedding gown until the wedding." Mrs. Jeon points out.

"Mom we aren't superstitious." Jinyoung chuckles.

"No means no."

"It's fine anyways, I got work to do." He turns to you. "I have to come up with marketing and work on our new locations."

"Y/N get dressed then we can go to get your mother." You nodded and finished your breakfast

At the wedding boutique, you pick out some dresses out of the latest collection and try them on. You had a few yes and lots of no's but none really drew you in.

When you went through all the dresses, you had to go pick some more. While picking dresses off the rack, you found a mannequin, her dress was stunning.

"Can I try this one?"

"Of course." The attendant smiled and asked her coworker who was passing by to get that dress. You walked back into the changing room and they helped you fit into the first dress and did a quick styling of your hair.

When you walked back out you gave them a nervous smile.

"I think that the neckline is too low." Your mother says.

"I agree." Mrs. Jeon nods.

You sigh and go back to change. You went through all the dresses until finally it was the one from the mannequin.

You put on the off-the-shoulder illusion neckline trumpet dress that hugged just enough curves before it flared out leaving a long train behind.

Your mother gasps when she sees you walk out and you see the tears in her eyes. You smile and run your hands down your curves.

"I like it. I think this is the one." You smile.

"You look so pretty." Your mother hugs you and you hug her back. "You look like a princess."

"I don't think we need to look anymore. This is clearly the one." Mrs. Jeon smiles. "I can't believe my son has such a beautiful bride."

"But clearly I think you'll look better with your hair up." Your mother says touching your curled hair.

"Yes, it would be a waste if we don't show the illusion back." Mrs. Jeon agrees.

"I'll be wearing a veil... It'll cover it anyways."

"Nope. You'll be putting your hair up." Your mother argues. "Your hair is just like your fathers, untamable. Who knows what might happen that will ruin your hair."