FOUR

Y/N

"I may not understand but people are willing to listen and people just need someone to listen sometimes." You defend yourself.

"Well I don't need anyone to listen. I don't need your pity and even if I were to talk to someone it wouldn't be you. But I guess with your stalker skills you'll be able to find out in no time."

You frown and finish the rest of your noodles in your bowl before washing it in the sink. "You keep calling me a stalker but have you considered that sometimes it was a coincidence that we were there at the same time?"

"Right... You at the library, the park, McDonalds, the basketball court."

"Yea... Because that's where most college kids hang out." You argued and he gave you a pointed look. "Ok maybe not the basketball court but other than that no."

"I liked you for 3 years, I've only tried to actually stalk you like 4 times."

"4's a lot."

"Shut up. That was only when I first started liking you because I wanted to know what you liked and all that shit." You refute.

"I still don't understand why you like me." Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'm not sure either." You place your hands on your hips while Jungkook finishes the rest of the noodles in the pot. "Maybe it's because you're different from all the other rich kids I've met."

"Well people are obsessed with what they can't have." Jungkook shrugs "Clearly you're not a match with this." Jungkook gestures to his body making you giggle.

He stops eating and then he goes to the fridge and throws something cold at you. You caught it and looked at the label. Strawberry milk.

"We don't have banana milk." You glance between Jungkook and the milk in your hand. "Because I feel bad that I threw out in front of you."

"So you won't feel bad if I wasn't there when you do?" You scrunch your eyebrows together.

"Think whatever." He shrugs and puts the pot and his bowl into the sink not washing it and heading back to his room.

You blinked a few times staring at the milk. This was surely a side of Jungkook that you never would've expected to see. You held the milk closely to your chest with a smile on your face. It may have not been intentional but strawberries were your favorite.

When you woke up the next morning you were still happy about last night. You dressed in a white long sleeve and black distressed shorts. You combed your curled hair to make them straight after hearing Jungkook's comments about the time you curled your hair for the dinner.

When you got downstairs, everyone else was already eating except for Jungkook who was probably still asleep or getting ready.

You grab some two waffles and a huge scoop of piling it on top of the waffles and adding strawberry syrup. You took a bite and although you could mostly taste the whip cream and syrup it was heaven.

While you were moaning and savoring the taste of whip cream and strawberry syrup, you didn't notice Jungkook taking a seat at the table.

He just grabs a plain toast and bites into it. You notice that the rest of the Jeon's were all smiling at Jungkook.

"You've finally considered joining us for breakfast?" Mr. Jeon smiles at his son who ignores him and licks the crumbs off his lips, biting his lip ring out of habit.

"Don't expect it to be a daily thing. I'm just hungry." Jungkook rolls his eyes and grabs another piece.

So Jungkook doesn't like to eat breakfast huh? You started going back to your habit of taking notes on everything that Jungkook does and you mentally smack yourself. There must've been dozens of things on that list.

You finish your waffles and finish a cup of coffee.

"Jungkook, how about you drive Y/N to school today?" Mrs. Jeon tries again and Jungkook looks at you actually taking his time to consider it.

"No need, I'm going to take Y/N to school today too." Jinyoung smiles and Mrs. Jeon looks shocked before a smile forms on her face.

"Well I guess that'll be even better, for you to get to know each other." She clasps her hands together. "But don't be late like yesterday, you had a warning."

"I know mom." Jinyoung laughs and turns to you. "Want to head out now?"

You nodded your head and went upstairs to quickly grab your bag before racing back down.

"Jungkook do you need a ride too?"

"No." Jungkook gets in his own car.

"Want to play 20 questions?" Jinyoung suggests when you get into the car.

"Ok." You sat in your seat wondering what to ask. "Mmm I guess what's your favorite genre of song?"

"Classical. Definitely." Jinyoung nods his head. Yup, and you definitely saw that coming. Not trying to be rude or anything. "What about you?"

"I like pop. Mostly the chill songs though because it helps me relax and think."

"Can you recommend some songs?" Jiyoung smiles.

"Yea sure, I'll give you a playlist at home."

During the rest of the ride, you learned a lot of things about Jiyoung. His favorite food, his favorite movie, etc. Most questions were very generic and that you had some similarities.

When you're at school you hear everyone talking about the newly opened club everyone wants to get in.

"Y/N!" Mingyu waves at you when you walk into class. His friends gave him a weird look and he got up from his seat and jogs towards you. "We're gonna go to that club everyone's talking about today, wanna come?"

"I've never been to a club and I'm not a fan of drinking either." You say, you could still remember the burning sensation of when one of your cousins tricked you into drinking straight vodka thinking that it was 4% instead of 40. Stupid but you didn't know

"Aw well you don't have to drink but it'll still be fun." Mingyu tries to persuade you and you stick your bottom lip out.

"I don't know..." You mumble and Mingyu gives you a kind smile.

"It's alright. I won't force you if you don't want to go. I just thought that we could be friends that's all."

"I mean we can be friends but I just don't wanna go clubbing." You say and he laughs.

"Of course."

When your english professor walks in, he starts talking about Pride and Prejudice and how there will be a discussion and paper needed to be handed in. You listened as the rest of the class groaned not wanting to read and write a report.

Although you've watched the movie years ago, the movie is always different from the book. You joined in on the despair and groaned.

"That book was stupid." You looked back and saw Jungkook roll his eyes.

"You've read the book?" You gaped at him.

"What?"

"Nothing but even I haven't read the book, just the movie." You chuckled at the new information you've learned. "You don't look like the type to read Pride and Prejudice."

"I don't look like the type to do many things." Jungkook shrugs. "Shouldn't you have known that I read the book though? Stalker?"

You roll your eyes at Jungkook who had a light smirk playing on his lips. This time he didn't try to sound mean calling you his stalker, more like teasing.

You smile at Jungkook but his smirk immediately turns into a frown and he flips you off. A scoff escapes your lips but the smile never fades.

Maybe Jungkook is finally looking at you like a normal being.