EIGHTEEN

Y/N

You stare at Jungkook shocked and he climbs the steps of the altar stopping at you.

"Hello stalker." He smirks at you.

"Jungkook, where is Jinyoung." Mrs. Jeon asks him looking back at the doors to see if Jinyoung will enter.

"Oh he's not coming." Jungkook says.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Mr. Jeon shouts.

"What does it look like? I'm getting married." You gasp and your legs give out. Before you fell Jungkook held onto your waist. "Isn't this what you wanted? Y/N?"

"This is a dream..." You whisper but he shakes his head.

"This is all real baby."

"Honey." Mrs. Jeon drags Mr. Jeon to the side where they whisper yell at each other.

You stare at Jungkook, he was wearing all black: suit, dress shirt, tie and vest.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook cocks an eyebrow at you

"You look like you're going to a funeral." You comment and glance at Mingyu who was seated beside your parents. He gets up from his seat and walks up to Jungkook.

"Wow, never expected this to happen. I'm glad I came" He grins at pats Jungkook on the shoulder. "So you two are actually going to get married? This isn't an act or anything?"

"I didn't know either." You confess and look at Jungkook. "What happened? Where's Jinyoung?"

"He'll be here eventually but you're marrying me not him." Jungkook tilts your head up so you would look at him. "Trust us."

"Are you sure you want to get married?" You frown. "I don't want you to regret it. You literally hated me a few days ago."

"Did you not read my letter?" Jungkook frowns. "I like you, I told you I'll get you out of this and I wouldn't be doing it if I was to regret it."

Your eyes teared up and you hugged him.

"This has to be a dream. The Jungkook I know wouldn't say this."

"I'm technically not the same Jungkook."

"Who are you and what have you done with our Jungkook?" Mingyu eyes Jungkook suspiciously.

"Y/N, Jungkook." You pull away from Jungkook and look at Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. "The wedding will proceed."

Your parents, Mingyu and Mr. Jeon, go to take their seats while Mrs. Jeon takes the mic and apologizes to everyone for the wait and confusion.

"Since the confusion is over." The officiant coughs, he has been awkwardly standing beside you this whole time. He gestures you to hold Jungkook's hands and face each other. "Today, we are here to witness the matrimony between Jeon Jin-"

"Jungkook." Jungkook cuts him off.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Y/N." The officiant corrects himself. After talking about the love and bonds that will be shared, it got to the vows.

"Don't have one." Jungkook rolls his eyes and you glare at him. "Fine, I promise to love you, comfort you, honor and keep you for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health. So long as we both shall live."

You rolled your eyes as it was one of the most basic vows there were but he probably didn't expect to be married today.

"I take you Jungkook to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you, and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart. I pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours."