The Day I Met You

Start from the beginning

Young 1: this is really great news that you are giving me ... Oh my God! ... What if I was born with this ability ?! ..

Young 2 : then you will have to do an examination on your child after he is born, to see if he was born with female reproductive organs! ...

Young 1: I'm going to do this ... But now everything is normal for everyone .... This is no longer abnormal, and people are happy whenever they see a pregnant man ... I, for example, find it very cute ... Hahaha...

Jovem 2: But this is just a story of our grandparents, nobody knows for sure why men can also get pregnant...

Earth was attentive in the conversation, without looking at his friend, his friend tapped him on the shoulder, Earth looked at him confused and surprised by what he just heard, his friend looked at Earth's face and saw that he was a little no reaction and confused.

: What are you thinking? ... Are you thinking about what you just heard from these young women? ... Don't worry, you weren't born with this ability ... The friend turned forward and put his elbow on the table, and his hand on his cheeks, he sighed ... But I ... I was born with this ability ...

Earth: I didn't do any exams. And my mom won't let me do it, she said she wasn't born with this ability.

Earth's friend looked at him, took his hands off the table.

: you should take this exam ...

Earth took the notebooks that were on the table, got up with his friend, Earth and his friend were leaving the room, and went to walk outside the university.

Earth: no I don't have to do it ...I have no reason to do I will never get involved with a man, p'newyear ...

Newyear: never say never ... You said you don't know if you like men or women .. What if a man comes along and ends up stealing your heart ?! ...

Earth turned his body towards his friend, and started walking backwards, without looking at who was behind him, with a smile said.

Earth: this man will never appear ...

Earth turned his body forward, and when he turned he saw a beautiful man with black hair, sharp eyes like a knife and so penetrating, pink lips, they came face to face as soon as Earth turned, Earth tried to take a step towards back, but lost his balance and almost fell to the ground, but the man grabbed him with one hand on Earth's waist and the other behind Earth's shoulder, one of Earth's hands gripped the shirt of one arm tightly of the man, Earth and this young man looked at each other immediately, Earth had his lips a little open and surprised and scared to almost fall, Earth looking at this man said scared but surprised.

Earth: who are you?! ...

The man looked at Earth with a surprised look and enjoying seeing a baby's face in front of him, with a flirtatious smile said.

: I am someone who really enjoyed seeing this face, and I want you to be mine, with pleasure I am Kao Noppakao.

Earth was surprised, and amazed at the person who was so blunt in his words, angry without wanting to know more about this young man, pushed Kao, and said.

Earth: insolent ...

Earth tried to leave but Kao grabbed Earth's wrist, Earth slightly turned his body towards him with an angry look for being pulled, Kao with a seductive look.

Kao: I liked you ... One day you will be mine ....

Earth angry at these words, pulled his wrist and said furious.

Earth: I will never be yours ... Earth looked at the friend ... P'newyear let's go, I can't stand looking at this idiot ....

Newyear went towards Earth, Earth when he turned to leave, he inadvertently looked at Kao, and without knowing it but he felt something for Kao that he himself did not know what it is, and left there.

Kao Noppakao

Earth Katsamonnat

Earth Katsamonnat

Newyear