💖 59 💖

Shehnaaz was feeling somewhat guilty for asims condition.... She was scared for sidharth s reaction..... Because during the fight even though she tried and controlled sidharth he didn't hurt her but dushyanth ...yes he did tried to pull her away or push and she got hurt and that triggeres sidharth more.......

Sid was fuming in anger he just wanted to kill that person but he was in the confession room...... Asim had a massive blood loss... So he was taken to the hospital......

Sidharth calls the creatives and the team of bigboss inside the confession room... And he asks them to call his manager right away... His manager was near to the film city so he came to the set in no time ...

Makers knew what was on their way... They knew he is sidharth Shukla and he can just....they were hell scared of sidharth Shukla....

Sid : so.... What the crap was sending that guy in.....

Makers : aa....aa..actually we... Had no.oo.. idea... That he is shehnaaz boyfriend. ...

Sid : ex boyfriend let me clear you....and do you I am fool and I have no idea about you people....I had warned you to stay out of my personal life .. but no u ppl did exactly what I had asked you not to do ...( He was super angry )

Makers : no... No sidharth we really had no idea....Trust us....

Sid : trust u... Do u think I am on any weed that I would trust you.. now pay for the consequences... I file a case against you for breaking the contract now let's meet you in the court and I and shehnaaz are quitting this damn show.....

Makers : no no sidharth.... You two cannot quit the show....

Sid : I can and you cannot stop me....

Makers : sidharth listen to us... We can sort it ...we can compensate this

Sid : sort what ... compensate what ... Feelings of my wife the way she suffered in the house... Or compensate when my wife had a panick attack... Can you compensat.... How hurt she was....she crying she was suffering mentally physically and emotionally ...

Makers : we will remove that guy from the show.....and we sort all the things we will pay you and your wife the double the amount we need you in the show

Sid : I and shehnaaz are quitting the show...

Manager : sidharth actually aunty has given a letter to u... Just read it then decide.......

Sid : leave ..... Call shehnaaz ....

He was sitting alone in the confession room.... BB called shehnaaz to the confession room....

Sidharth started reading the letter which was heartbreaking for him to read 💔💔💔 staying away from mother for more than three months was the most difficult thing... He was scared to read the letter

sid pov : what if mom is upset from me.. what if she is hurt 😭😭

Shehnaaz enters and looks at sidharth who was crying like a 3 yr old kid ..