💖lets start new💖

Yaar ...u ppl read but do not like and comment 😭😭yaar😭😭😭.....

Sid: let's start a new chapter ???shuru se ....let's forget jo hua jaise hua ....ab zaroori ye hei ki hum saath hei...ek dusre ke itne paas .......aur kuch matter nahi karta Shehnaaz ......so shehnaaz kya aap mere saath apna naya safar shuru karna chahogi ?????

Sana: yes .....par sidharth.....

Sid: par war kuch nahi.....by the way tumhe tumhara gift milgaya ab mere gift ka kya???? Mujhe bhi gift chahiye ..  ..

Sana: teeke mein dungi gift Kal....

Sid: mujhe kal nahi aaj hi chahiye gift.....

Sana: haye raba ab kaunsa shop khula hoga .......

Sid: mujhe jo chahiye wo kisi shop mein nahi miltha ....(.pointing  towards the lips ....)

Sana: sidharth...🙈🙈

Sid: baby plzz na....yaar tere liye itna sab kiya subha se bhooka .....

Before he could shehnaaz smashed her lips on his  and he started reciprocating it...and then they kissed till they ran out of breaths...then they looked at each other ...Sana was so  shy that she didn't even look at him and she his her face in his chest.....

She hugged her back and kissed her forehead....then they both were talking talking and talking ....and they slept in eachothers embrace ......

and they slept in eachothers embrace

So ...two months passed....they were getting closer to each other day by day...Their masti nokjhok and teasing and making other eachother to just to play around each other...they very happy....

So sana was really busy due to her hectic schedule ....And was busy with His own projects and meeting.....

Shehnaaz was home after a tiering day she faints in the lobby....Sara was very worried she takes her to the room and informs SIDS mom and SIDS fathers sis roopa ...

Roopa: sana pregnant hei........

Sm: I think hame doctor bula lena chahiye ....

Roopa: arrey doctor kyun rita ?? Aaj subha hi tho yaad sana imli khane Ki baate Kat rahi thi aur kaate gole...khud socho ye sab issi halath mein hi tho hothe....

Sm: haanji ...

Sara gets excited and tells this to everyone swara nani everyone ...

Sm had ordered sweets and made cook to make so many dishes as dawath only ....

Nani : Shehnaaz pregnant hei...waah ji.....

They all go to sanas room she was just getting consciousness back.....

Nani helps and makes her sit.....and gives her a glass of water ....

Nani : sana puttar tujhe iss halath mein apna dhyan rakhna hoga....