💖what is he upto💖

So it was 7 am ....
Shehnaaz gets a call she was he'll tensed and she opens her Instagram.....
She sees a some photos which got viral.....

So it was her picture with a business man of Goa

So it was her picture with a business man of Goa....who owned so many restaurants and clubs....

She was shocked and shattered .....
Her hands started shivering and phone fell off her hand....

This made sidharth wake up....he Sana scared and shivering....
He ran towards her

Sid: baby kya hogaya ....???

Sana: wo....wo. ...

Sid: kya hogaya bacha bata tho sahi????

Sana: wo ...wo phone.....

Sid picks up the phone and sees ....Sid fumes with anger.....

Sid fumes with anger

Sid: How dare he....??? Haan he has messed up with wrong person I am not going spare that bratt this time.....

Sid saw Sana was crying and sobbing because she could remember that night ....where....

So flashback....

Sidharth condition was very critical....and Mr saurav chabra helped swara getting sidharth to the hospital ....and he was there ...
( He was phyco fan of Shehnaaz and his intentions were not good)
Sidharth had massive blood loss and unfortunately his blood group was a rare blood group. . Then Mr chabra agrees to give his blood and Shehnaaz thanks him a lot. ....so he had said ki thank u se kaam nahi chalega apko mere saath lunch karna padega its my request....I am huge fans ....

(Sana being thank full and innocent she agreed )he took number .....
So sidharth was finally fyn .....and their wedding was fixed ....so the next day of wedding she received mssg from Mr chabra.....so shehnaaz was getting ready and she had asked Sid to accompany her ....( but being mr khadoos he denied ) she tried to convince but he disagreed ...so OK then mein akele jake athi hoon....

So reached the reached the restaurant and she was shocked to find no one ....she felt like going back ...but suddenly Mr chabra came.

Mr: welcome Shehnaazji....