💖Tum mile tho lamhe tham gaye💖

Two hopefully passed well....but sid was missing his naaz her endless talks..the way she used play with his hair ...the way she used get angry and a angry pout on silliest things and her laugh....two days were horrible for him...he used to miss the way they used to cuddle and sleep...he was completely dependent on her for everything...he was finding it difficult to find his own stuffs which shehnaaz used to give him right at the moment he demanded...

So it was third day

Sana was sleeping in her room as sids phone was switched off hei....

Sara : chalo chalo...

Sana was shocked seeing them as were dressed up as to go for party....

Sana : kahan ..???

Swara : shopping ...fir party....so get ready well

sana sara swara shehbaaz were shopping it was 7pm .....

Sara : yaar bahoth der hogayi lets go party...

Sana : yeah....

They went to a  guest house...

Sana : yahan....look yahan koi nahi hei...I doubt yahan koi party hei...so lets leave....

Swa : di andar tho chliye....

Sana : tumlog....

Sara : hum arahe hei...didu aap bell bajao....

Sana : hmm...

Baaz : kyun motto dar lag raha hei...

Sana : mein koi darthi warthi nahi hoon samjhana......kutte......

Baaz : tho proove kar....

Sana : tu bas dekh......I will.....

Sana starts moving towards the door and her heart starts beating fast ...ki kuch acha hone wala hei.....

She looks at the door which was open ...she steps in and to her surprise...sid was standing write there she runs to him and hugs him tightly .....

Sid lifts her up while hugging and there so into it ...that they were lost...and finally they break their hug...

(In background tum mile....play horaha tha...)

Sana kisses him all over his face......
Sid was so happy to hve his love in his arms he also kisses her cheeks.....

Sana : tum kab aye...aye the tho tum mujhe milne kyun nahi aye?? Aur agar ane wale the tho bataya kyun nahi... Phone switch off araha tha mein kitna tension mein thi pata hei ...aur mom ko pata hei...tum mom ko akele kaise chodke ayi sara bhi yahan hei di bhi nahi hei tum kya karthe ho.....

Sid shuts her mouth by his hand...

Sid : relax baby relax....breath breath....
Mom ke paas di hei aur jiju bhi aye hei...aur champ bhi hei...mein itne door se 1week ka kaam 2days mein karke India se yahan hoon and seriously tumhe isse koi faraq nhi padtha tumhe mere alwa sabki padi hei...mujhse baath mth karo......

Sana :😙

Sid : wa sahi hei ab tho baath bhi math karo...good ...

Sana bites his hands.....

Sid : ouch....

Sana : yaar mu pe hath rakho aur bolo bothi nahi tera shi hei......

Sid : ofcource mein hi pagal hoon jo yahan aya right.....

He turns his back to her ...she hugs him from back and kisses him...fir Kya tha hamare sakth launde pighal gaye.. 😂

Sana : sorry na baby ...mein tension mein thi ki tera phone switched off tha .....sorry na bebu.....tu mere se baath nahi karega...meine tujhe kitna miss kiya....

Sid : haan tabhi mujhse double call mom ko karthi thi ...

Sana : haaye mom KO  kara kyunki mein unhe bhi tho miss kar Rahi thi...aur tu office mein tha aur dad bhi tho the..tho...kaise karthi......bebu I love u....

Sid : hmmm....🙂🙂🙂🙂

Then they spend some quality time together and fir unKO yaad aya....

Sana : bebu...tune mera dress pakad kar satha tha..😂

Sid : hmmm....tera sahi hei tujhe Sab pata hei....chal jo bahar hamara intzaar kar rahe hei ...( topic change tho karna padega .....)....

They get them in they party together and went back home......

Sid and shehnaaz were in their.....they changed into nightwears.......

Sana : baby hath de jaldhi...
( to apply lotion)

Sid lazily gives his hand .....and he pushes her over him and hugs her tightly........

She could feel the intensity of the hug that said how much he missed  her...his actions speak more than words. ......

They slept hugging each other....in same way as shown in the figure below..

in same way as shown in the figure below

They celebrated baaz birthday...they had a blast....they were suppose to leave 3days later but mummas boy was missing his mumma badly so that they had to return next day of baaz bdy.....

Flashback ends......( I hope u liked it)

Sana went to her bag and got chunni ( ritaji's )and gives it to sid....

Sid was awestruck by her move like she would know the things that he didnt say also....

Sid pulled her close kissed her forehead....he was just feeling so happy and lucky to have her ...she was not less than a blessing .....

Nxt day ...wahi gise pite log and hamre sid aur sana....

Hospital task was announced and abuji was karya sanchalak....
Sid and sana were in opposite team ....

Paras and devo took sid and asim ....

Cry baby ne task shuru hone se pehele utar gaye but Sidharth was sitting right there ....the way they were doing task was like badla le rahe hei ....but sid give a damn.....he was sitting there .....
And task u know....

Sana was boiling in anger....

Sana pov : sale kutte tera na mu tod dungi....haaye mera bebu kitna dard horaha hoga...mere se nahi dekha jaraha ...

She knew sid would be taken into the bathroom rightaway after the buzzer .....

Promo : dusra part aaj araha hei na ...fir ....😂😂😂😂😂