💖I love you💖

Sana : hmm......mom ko Bhi batana padega infact sabko.....

Sid : BB13 ka offer ka tho tumne bataya Hi hoga.   ....

Sana : haaye tujhe kaise pata????

Sid : mom ke godh mein roz leit kar ya tho mere bare mein bakthi hei ya kaam ke bare mein...

Sana : 😂😂😂 par meine tho bola ki mein nahi karungi.....show.....

She sleeps on SIDS lap....

Sid : kyun...????

Sana: kahi tu big boss ki balcony mein ghus ke andar agaye tho bandar Ki ....tarah...😂😂😂 last time ki tarah ....nani ke ghar Pe...

Sid : haha very funny........

Sana : waise baby tu sidhe main door se aa saktha tha........fir balcony se kyun aya.......

Sid : baby agar mein door se atha tho kitna awkward lagtha...khud soch....

Sana : oye biwi hoon teri.  ..girlfriend nahi ki. ...koi kuch bolega....

Sid : sab bolenge ki biwi ke bina ek din nahi jathi hei iska kar ke...

Sana : par ye tho sach hei....😂😂she giggles ...

Sid : matab meri biwi reh sakthi hei mere bina

Sid : matab meri biwi reh sakthi hei mere bina ....right sahi hei sahi hei...

Sana: ye tho meine bola hi nahi......

Sid : acha ji matlab aisa tha tho kyun gayi thi ....

Sana gets up puts her both the hand on his shoulder and

Sana: mujhe pata tha ki mere pati dev ayenge mere piche piche .....

And she kisses his lips quickly and chale mom ke paas......

Sid : yaar tu humesha aise hi kathi hei... Kabhi tho taras kha.....

Sana : haaye ...tu kitna ....chod chale....

Sid : nahi

Sana : chalo na baby....

Sid : okay fyn

Everyone was happy listening this because everyone knew how much Sid loved his profession....he was fab running the business but it was not his passion....

Sids mom knew it was going to be very difficult journey for him...but was relieved by only thought that Shehnaaz  was with him.....

It was late night sidsmom was in sitting in the balcony on a swing......

Sana : mom...aap idhar itni raat ko...

Sm : bas kuch soch rahi thi..

Sana : mom agar aap nahi chahthe hum bigboss nahi jaye tho hum nahi jayenge apko chodke ...hum bhi kitne pagal the ...apke bare mein socha hi nahi...abhi hum cancel kardenge.   .

Sm : bacha arey sun tho lo.....
Mein sidharth ke liye pareshaan thi....
Sana his past always haunts me....he lost his father ...his best friend ....and later on he lost so much.....he had many relationships that ended on bad note...then he changed himself....he used distance with ppl and get emotionally involved....he was scared to get cheated upon again....I know sidharth ne tumse sab share kiya....and u r with him always ....this gets a sigh of relief for me ...that you are with him no matter what.....u accepted him with all his flaws......but the world is so cruel ...I am scared to loose him again in the limelight word.... His anger aggression. .I don't want him to land into trouble.....

Sana; mom I will always protect and make sure nothing goes wrong ...I promise u mom...I want him to be happy...I know he loves acting and he puts his heart and soul....he used to ask me all the time how was your shooting ...how Did u do ....each and everything he asks ..because he is missing it....and something was stopping him .....mom he is so talented and everyone knows and coming to rashmis controversy ...we know the truth....

Sm had tears in her eyes.....

Sana: mom did I say something wrong????

Sm : I am so happy that you are in sidharths life ....the way u care and love him ....no one could or would love him.....I know everything beta.....he loves u ...but he is very bad at his words ........

Sana : hmm...mom I think u should sleep ...its too late.....

Sm : good night bacha....

Sana goes to kitchen and a message pops on the screen.....

Tu meri hei...aur meri rahegi.....

I am back ....my love.....😈

Sana starts to panic she recollects the horrifying memories of past she was scared she threw her phone and started to cry and she was running upstairs and she fell of steps and she screamt sidharth .....

Sid saw her on floor ...she had hit her head to the table and she was bleeding badly.....

sidharth carries her to hospital ....but due to traffic they were unable to reach early as possible......she had massive blood loss so her case was getting critical.............she was fighting for her life......

Siddharth was not able beleive What happened suddenly ...they were so happy chatting and he was hugging her tightly and sleeping....

And when he woke up listening to her scream........

Sidharth was freezed he was not able to think anything......

Doctor came out ....we have to keep in her observation ....she is fyn ....but she needs rest......

sm :Can we meet her???

Doctor : yes ...but only one is allowed ..

Sid entered and he kissed her forehead .....his eyedrops fell over her cheeks.......she moved her eye a bit (without opening her thoda movement ).....

Sid  was holding her and he slept like that only beside her.....

sara and swara asked everyone to go home and take rest ..they will be here ...

Swara dropped them and when she was passing she saw Sana's phone....and she opened it ....and her hand was shivering....and her blood boiled in anger....

Swara reached hospital and she showed Sara and said her everything....

Sara : I am going to kill that bratt....

Sid : whom ???

Sara and swara were shocked ...

Promo :

Sana gets back to her senses but she was panicking....she was scared...Sid was about to hug but she pushed him away ...

Sana : stay away from me ...plzzzz

Why...???? Did sana say so......

😍😍😍😍comments kitna karna hei pata hei na tho Karo😘😘😘😘😘😘