💖 53 💖

Kisi pyaar ho na ho sidnaaz se hei tho Jake bhuladunga dekhlo padnese pehele aur ek baar...😊😊😊😊

3 days passes.. on weekend ka war...

Shehnaaz behaviour was unexpected... she started isolating herself from the group ...she started stay away from sidharth...like she used to not even speak to him..... Dushyanth had turned frnds with paras mahira...... Shehnaaz used to only talk or play when necessary......she was always with asim and vishal....

Sidharths was hurt by shehnaaz ignorance..... He didn't knew the reason... even after endless tries she still ignored him This was killing him....to no end.......

Sidharth pov : shehnaaz kyun kar rahi hei aisa...mujhse baat karna tho door mujhe dekh bhi nahi rahi...kya meine usse hurt kardiya....ya ab wo mujhse pyaar nahi karthi kya wo mujhe chodna chahthi hei kya ab wo vishaal..nahi shehnaaz mujhe nahi chodsakthi ...wo mujhse pyaar karthi...wo meri hei sirf meri wo aisa nahi kar Sakthi...wo nahi karsakthe......... shehnaaz ignorance was killing him to no end.....mujhe usse baat karna hoga poochna hoga ki aisi kaunsi galthi kardi meine ki wo mere saath aisa kar rahi hei.....kyun shehnaaz kyun ???

It was time for weekend ka war....there was no evictions..... But salman had asked shehnaaz y she is sad why is she away from shukla..she said I just want to focus on game and not invest my emotions where I don't get a response...I don't want to be with them further... Zindagi mein shakal na dekhu dubara.... literally pinching sids heart......

Sid was completely broken by her answer... It was like someone stabbed him ....he felt like someone snatched his breath away... He just lost it...it was getting into his nerves....he could not bare this anymore ...he wanted to know whats wrong with he knew his shehnaaz can never even think of staying away or ignoring him.....

It was late night he went to confession room and asked bb to call shehnaaz in confession room....( Shehnaaz had changed her bed with madhurima and sid was alone in bed )

Sana enters the confession room and looks at sid she knew what was coming her away....

Sanas looks at sidharth whose eyes were pleading her to talk to him not to ignore him...his eyes were showing that he was in extreme pain and what was he going through.... his eyes were showing what was effect she had on him.... 3 days were not less than 3 yrs for him to live without her love affection .........

Sid : shehnaaz..... And he falls on his knees ......he was in tears ....he was helpless he didn't knew what was wrong so that he could fix the things up...😭😭😭 ....

Shehnaaz couldn't control herself from running to him and hugging him...he hugged her back literally crushing her bones...he was hugging her like his life was dependent on the hug....he was finally feeling alive .. feeling like he got his breath back... She was his life happiness ...she was literally his everything....her ignorance even for an hour was unbearable for him three days was a huge thing.....

He snuggles more into her and hugs her tightly ....he was scared what if she leaves him again ..he was scared to loose... loosing her was like loosing his life. ...... He could face anything and bear anything by having her by his side.... It didn't matter that she had confessed and he didn't ...he loved her the same way she did or should I say more than that...
He was crying for almost 15mins. . shehnaaz was consoling him ... .....

Sheh : sidharth plzz math ro mein nahi dekh sakthi tujhe toothe hue sidharth ...tujhe toothe hue deke mein bhi toot jaungi.....

Sid : 😭😭😭

Sheh : sidharth mein nahi Dekh sakthi sambhal khudko .....agar tu khudko nahi sambhalega tho mujhe kaun sambhalega 😭😭😭.....

Sid : tu mujhse door kyun thi shehnaaz....

Pyaar lafzon Mein Kahan ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें