💖tu thodi der aur tehr ja zalima💖

Shehnaaz knew that sid would be taken straight away to washroom area...asim took him to washroom area.....

Shehnaaz was already there she had tear in her eyes ...looking at him in such condition...she was helpless.....there paras had started a fight so asim went from there by asking sidharth if he needs some help but sid nodded no......

Sid was unable to move properly because those idiots had kept ice cubes over him and waxed him and did wat not.....

As soon as asim left sana ran towards sidharth ....

Sana : sidharth.....

Sid : ahaan door reh....itna ganda hei ye.....

Sana : sidharth wo chod...tu teekh hei....tuje zyada dard tho nhi horaha hei na....madad karoon.  

Sid : sweetheart  mein teekh hoon tu bas mere liye mera dress lekar aa....

Sana : haan abhi layi....

Abdulla aur omg na Padhare apne fake concern nahi dikhaye kaise chalega.... Agayi dono....

Arti : Sidharth aap teek ho ..kuch chahiye to plz batana....

Omg : sidharth ji plzz bataiye agar kuch chahiye tho ....☺

Sid : no thanks ...I am fyn...

Sana enters with sids clothes and ask sid jaldhi se garam pani se naha...aur jaldhi bahar aa...

Sid : garam pani ( makes a face 🙄)

Sana : sidharth mu tod dungi tera samjha ...

Sid : par....

Sana : mere se pakka pitega.....

Sid makes a puppy face and takes a bath.....

Arti and omg were shocked before they could question her asim enters and says about a fight arti and devo runs listening to stop it no u r wrong footage khane ...poore haq se.......

Asim : tu idhar hei....

Sana : haan ...tu ja saktha hei....

Asim leaves ...sidharth comes out and sits on the bed......

Sidharth pulls shehnaaz towards him and handovers his towel in her hands...

Sid : plzz karde nahi horaha ....

Sana : hmmm....

She started drying his hair....she wraps his hand around her and hugs her tightly....

She knew pain was unbearable and he will not express but she knew his body was paining harshly....

Sana hugged him back tightly and kissed his forehead ...they heard some sound of footsteps so they seperated ....

Sana took towel and was drying his hair.....

Itne ache moment ka satya naash us abdulla ke alawa koi kar saktha hei nahi....agayi taang adane ....

Arti : sidharth aap bolthe mein kardethi...aap comfortable nahi honge sana ke sath ...sana mein kardungi...
( yeah ofcource fungus ji.....)

Sid : nahi...hogaya....

Arti : hmm teekhe.....

Then further task continued .....sana knew he needed a massage so that he would get some relief from the pain but it was not possible right at the moment ...night was the only time it was possible....

Day ended ....with the task.... All dozed of by 3am...

Pratakal 4 baje ( which has its own fan base.)

Sana : sidharth ...she tapped on his shoulder ....

Sid : haan baby ..kya hua....

Sana : chal mere saath....

sid : kahan....

Sana : chal tho sahi....

sid followed sana.....to bathroom area.  

Sana:  chal leit.....

Sid layed down....

Sana took hot oil and started massaging his feet......

Sid : areey baby its fine iski zaroorath nahi hei....aur chal sote hei bahoth thak gayi hei tu bhi....

Sana does not listen to him and massages his legs hands shoulder and back .....

Sana : an ja jake naha ke aja jaldhi.. .

Sid : yaar....

Sana : sidharth ...

Fir kya tha janab ko jana hi tha ....

Sid came out and saw his little munchkin sleeping on bed....then what chance thodi na chodenge he hugged her slept there...cuddling with her.....

Morning song ...same melodrama as shown in the episode ...( jab bhi sana ko kuch karthe hei I cannot see the episode I don't know y but I feel like killing the other person hurting her)

Next day.......

Equations wahi gisa pita drama ....aur kya....

In evening ...task started....

Sana was still worried for sid...but sid was worried for sana because he knew wht he went through was so painful...he knows she is strong enough to give them back....par he is protective towards her....he didn't want her to give up......he wanted her to shine and perform the task really well.......

It was shehnaaz and mahiras turn to go inside....

Sids heartbeat was raising ...shehnaaz knew it well ...because agar shehnaaz ko zarasa bhi lagthi thi tho sidharth pura ghar sar pe utatha tha ...pura hospital ghar pe Hotha......

Shehnaaz just turned towards him blinked his eyes giving him assurance that she will be fyn and not to panic....

Sid knew if he sees her then it would be mess up and he might just react so he didn't even see tv....

His sherni was really strong and she completed it ...he was super happy and also concerned for her if she is fine or not.....

Arti : inhone tho complete kardiya. ...

Sid praised sana and mahira as well.....

The way he said the endurance jo ek aurath mein hothi hei sehen karne ki shakthi wo kisi mein nahi hothi......

Then shehnaaz and mahira was taken to washroom....area sid went till then arti rashmi nd xyz were there so he backed off ....

Mahira entered the living area but shehnaaz didnt....

Sid ran towards washroom area ...he saw shehnaaz sleeping on the bed....

Sid kissed her forehead ....

Sid : baby kya hua ???Tu teekh hei....

He checked she was having fever and she was having body pain....

Promo : yaar thak gayi mein😓😓😓