💖 54 💖

Sana finished dressing the wound ( she was guilty for hurting him...guilty for hiding the truth guilty for his situation ...she couldnt face him....she was extremely guilty )

She was equally hurt but she had no options.......

Sidharth knew that can do the least thing is hurt him ... because she doesn't want to loose him...so what if he makes her realize because her she is loosing him...🤔🤔🤔.....yes sidharth you are doing right thing...( Khud se baat karta hei...)

Shehnaaz sleeps in the next bed with madhurima....and sid was sleeping facing her she was acting as if she was sleeping...

Sid pov : tujhe mera pass wapas ana hoga shehnaaz tu meri hei....tujhe mere pass wapas tho ana hoga...by hook or by crook
.... Mrs shukla get ready 😉😉....

Shehnaaz could feel his gaze....and she turns other side because she knows he will be just staring at her and will not sleep....

He slept after planning a mischievous plan....🤷🤷🤷

Shehnaaz was tensed whether sidharth is sleeping or not ...so she turned towards him and saw him sleeping like a baby hugging her pillow ...

She moves her hand and checks whether he is sleeping or not she confirmed he is sleeping ....she walks towards him and sits beside him holds his hands and kisses it ....I am sorry sidharth meri wajese tujhe hurt hua......and she kisses his forehead head.... And caresses his hair ...and sid holds her hand .....

Sid : agar itni fikar karthi hei...tho...

She shuts his mouth .by keeping her palm....and they share a intense eye lock....their eyes were speaking so much....one was asking why are you doing this to me and shehnaaz eyes were asking apology.....( She was scared ki if anyones listens or sees them so close...).......

Sheh pushes him and sleeps on her bed....

Next day had stored so much for sidnaaz ....

Sidharth started ignoring her presence and started flirting with shefali ( shehnaaz being shehnaaz she couldnot even think of sharing sidharth with some ..she could never bear him flirting with his ex ....she had some unsaid insecurities....she knew sid would never cheat on her ... Even if he didn't confess she knew he loved her ....but a unknown fear irked her...if loves her y can't he tell...her 😓...)...

Shefali bhi kaunsi kam thi she also started flirting with him...behethi ganga mein tho humari not so fav abdulla Dewana haath na dhoye...tho wo bhi pad gayi shuklaji ke piche....

Shehnaaz knew ki sidharth aisa kyun kar raha hei but still she was hurt how could he be doing these stuffs when he knows that she cannot tolerate this......but still she tried to be as calm as possible......

Raghav could sense something wrong between them since a week but he thought its their personal matter it's not good to invade their privacy ( har koi arti thodi hotha hei....hudh hei ...wo log hug kar rahe hei...like thoda sharam hi kar leti....madam... Ya tho tu itni ye hei na..kya hi bolu tujhe....🤷🤷🤷🤷)

Shehnaaz was control her tears and started ignoring them ....this didn't go unnoticed by arti and shehnaaz was doing utensils.... Arti came and started aaj ye sid ne ye bola wo bola...to make her jealous.....

Shehnaaz : can you please shut your bloody mouth???

Arti: Tu itna kyun gussa horahi hei... shehnaaz ...mein tho bas...... sidharth ka..bol rahi thi...ismein itna react karne baath kya thi.....

Sheh : tum behri ho sunayi nahi detha ya itni dumb hoki meri bate samj nahi athi.....

The most annoying irritating mahira ji ka entry and she starts that shehnaaz is jealous she cannot see anyone happy ...she is like that she is like that...blah blah...( Iss chudail ki aisi ki taisi... Har baat pe isko bhi ghusna hotah...hei....)....

Shehnaaz and they get into a argument... and shehnaaz was irritated...she was in a state of mind where...she just wanted to leave everything and go to someone she love ( sid ) hug him tightly and cry out...and tell him everything...she was feeling so helpless.. frustrated and irritated...she could do the only thing was ignoring them....but they wanted to continue...she left for loo...and relaxed herself ...

Afternoon ...

Sid asked arti to apply oil on his head to irk shehnaaz .... shehnaaz was in garden chilling out with raghav ...when Shefali came and taunted and started the fight again...she tried to ignore but she couldn't do it for a longer time...she was at her breaking point....she was feeling so disheartened....

Shefali arti dragged sid into it and said him ...she is jealous of us because we are close to you....( Sid was controlling his laughter .. because no one could be as close to him as his wife that is shehnaaz)

He sarcastically said yes she is jealous of u ...he said u know but....

That was it for shehnaaz ...she broke down .....she felt like someone stabbed her...all her frustration all her anger alll the feeling got messed up and she started hitting her self by saying that she not jealous...she was having another panic attack....she was out of control... Raghav Asim.. madhurima ..Vishal ran towards her to look.... ... shehnaaz at the moment wanted only one person near him consoling her... handling her but he was just looking at her....this pinched her heart even more......

Raghav ran towards luggage area took her medicine and water ran towards shehnaaz and gave her medicine making sure no one notices....she was crying crying...she was out of control.......

Sid was shocked he was numb like he couldnt react only he was clueless...he was doing this for all just to get her back to him but this was unexpected...she was having panic attack and he could do nothing...he himself was not able to react on what happened .....

Shehnaaz was taken to her bed and she was sleeping because of the medicines..

Sid goes to her sits near her and starts caressing her hair ...he was in tears ....how could he hurt his shehnaaz.. .she might do anything but how could he... He was not there with her when she needed him the most how could he not go to her held her in his arms...kisses her forehead assuring her that he is with her....and consoled her by hugging her and protecting her from this evil world.....

He was sitting beside her caressing her hair......and he didn't leave her for a second..... After 3 hours she opened her eyes and she saw sidharth sitting beside her..she sits on the bed and she looked at him with broken heart.....💔💔💔 And her eyes showed lifelessness no pain no emotion ...she was lifeless...

He expected her to yell at him hit him but react but she didn't ...her silence was killing him...he was hell scared to loose her... She started moving towards luggage area ..... Sid follows her ..... Raghav saw shehnaaz and was following but sid showed him hand asking him not to ... raghav agreed and decided not disturb them....

Shehnaaz was sitting on the floor holding her black beaded chain ...she was in tears ...she couldn't believe her sidharth did this to her....

Sidharth sids behind her.......

Shehnaaz was still lost in her own world 💔💔💔 she was holding that close to her heart ..she was trying to heal may be...she was not able to bear the immense pain that was killing her.....

Sidharth : shehnaaz...........

That's was it she again broke down into tears...he couldnot see her breaking down like this ...he pulled to himself made her sit on his lap and hugged her tightly he was trying take her all pain away.......

Sidharth : I am extremely sorry my bacha mujhe kuch samj hi nahi araha tah ki ho kya raha hei meine tujhe aise kabhi dekha nahi ...jab last time hua tha mom thi sab the ...unhone sambhala mujhe kuch samj nahi araha tha ki kya karun ..kya horaha hei....mein dar gaya tha shehnaaz ki kahi mein tumhe khona doon.......aur mein tumhe kaise bataun... shehnaaz .....

Shehnaaz : yahi tho baat hei sidharth ki tumhe pata hi nahi ki tum kya batao kya chahthe ho...kyun chahthe ho ..mujhe pata hi nahi ki tumhari life mein meri kya importance hei... Kya sirf ek zimmedari...jisse tum nibharahe ho....😭😭😭 Agar ye baat hei sidharth plzzzz mujhe boldo...mujhe nahi bana tumhara zimmedari... Mein tumhe iss rishte se azad karnekeliye tayar hoon...tumhe mera saath rehne ki koi zaroorath nahi hei ...mein chali jaungi tumhe azad karke...... Yahi sahi rehega hum ye rishta tod dethe hei.....

Pyaar lafzon Mein Kahan ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें