💖51💖

Bhuladunga dekhlo 😘😘😘😘😘 yaar sidnaaz ki kasam lage 5 baar dekhe aana padne ke baad.. Din mein bas 7 baar dekhlo sare 😍😍😍😍 plzzzzzz.

Then normal song and abdulla ake chipkathi hei jail ke paas ...( bhai maro mujhe maro isse zyada despo person nahi dekha nahi kya sapne mein ya illusion mein isne sids se shadi karli thi kya....by god fevicol se bhi zyada deet hei....)

So wahi snake and ladder wala task....
So I will write tipani types...

Devo isse ghatiya aurat nahi dekha she literally slapped sana and bb didnt take action because sana didnt felt it...and she is throwing mud and what not .....duffer kutti kahin ki....

Dey what nonsense man what shit he uttered from his filthy zubaan kaat ke na fenk doon...yaar koi frndly hug Karega tho whats the issue ..jab shehnaaz inke side thi tho koi problem nahi tha ab...hei....

Mahira the special child sali nautanki tameez se baat kariye goddamn tujh mein rati bhar mein hein 24*7 cheekthi rehthi hei politicians sharma jaye...mein kitni cute hoon innocent hoon mujhe kuch nahi pata meine kuch nahi kara madam jake illaj karalo bhullakad....koi mile na mile isse sidharth pe chadthi hei sidharth se ladayi nhi hui mu utake Sana.. Meine ek bhi gaali nahi di baki ka raita tho failaya....

Paras radhu nahi maha kutta sala samjhtha kya hei iske naam se gin anne lagthi hei...boltha hei koi pasand nhi karta Shehnaaz ko o bhai saab hum margaye hei waise tumlogonko pasand nahi yahi achi baat hei..har kisiki choice hum jitni acchi nahi hot hi...

Shefali is the most confused and a puppet of rashmi and dey sana ke saath thi wo ...rashmi mahira and paras ne plan banaya ki shefali ko apni taraf krenge then shefali was puppet only.....usne jo bola galath tha but only in that episode itna bhadki aag rashmi ne hi lagayi thi...

Rashmi apna game khelne nahi sidharth ki image bigadne show mein ayi thi...sali haramzadi piche hi padi hei..Sara the evil wicked witch gang chad rahi hei Sid par what the he should do dhaka dega na...

#metoo ka tho mazak banake rakhdiya hei...it was for a positive change in the society not to play women card and mentally harass men...idiots...

So coming to sidnaaz part....

Shehnaaz was hurt by their word you log kya kahenge...she was scared what will her family think what will sm think... She was hurt because they said so many things which was not telecasted so ..kisike character pe bolna is really shame full it shows whts your character...

Sana runs towards wash area....after everything  ....she locks herself in the lol.....sid knew how badly she was hurt he follows her arti also follows Sid ...Sid asks her stay outside and don't allow anyone to get in...he was angry and hurt at the same time...

Anger because they spoke filthy about his wife and hurt seeing her condition...he was feeling to crush each and everyone who spoke but presently it was necessary of him being with her   ....

Shehnaaz was leaning to the door and sitting and crying......
Sidharth knocks the door shehnaaz .....shehnaaz ....baby plzz darwaza khol de...

Shehnaaz : 😭😭😭 mu.... mujhe nahi kholna si....sidhrth....mujhe ghar jana hei ...... Mujhe nahi rehna idhr sab log bure hei mere..barei mein 😭😭😭😭😭 and she chocks ...she was crying so much that she was unable to breath propermy....

Sidharth : baby plz   khol...

Sana : 😭😭😭...

Sidharth : shehnaaz tujhe meri kasam....( he knew sana will open )

Shehnaaz opens the door after 2 mins slowly and she was standing with a pale face her hair was completely messed she was crying badly....sidharth entered  and locked he hugged her she was crying so much her breath was getting uneven...

Sana : sidharth 😭😭😭 mom kya soch Rahi hogi 😭😭😭 before she could say anything he smashed his lips over her...he wanted to heal all her pain ...he could not see his lil angel in pain he just wanted her to be all fyn ..happy but looking at her condition his heart broke into millions and trillions pieces ...she was silent and standing as lifeless human. ...

He turns on the shower ....and opens her hair bun and makes her stand under water he was starts cleaning all the mud from her face.. And kisses her all over her face he takes her hand in his hands and starts cleaning her hand and kisses her all over hand... Tears roll down.from her eye....He holds her face in his hand.. And she starts looking down ...

Sidharth : Shehnaaz plzzzz meri taraf dekh tune kuch galath nahi kiya hei baby...tuna kabhi galath thi na hei....tu meri strength hei shehnaaz tu weak kaise pad sakthi hei...idhar dekh tujhe meri kasam ...

Shehnaaz looks into his eyes...which was reflecting how much concerned he is for her and how much he trust her and love for her and so many unsaid feelings...

Shehnaaz broke into tears again... mom dekh rahi hongi na unhe bilqul acha nahi lagega mein shefali ko gali di sidhrth mujhe nahi dena chahiye tha fir bhi diya ...mujhe aisa nahi Karna tha...sara swara baaz di nani sab dekhrahe honge 😭😭mein kitni buri hoon...😭😭

Sid : shehnaaz ma sara swara nani baaz di sab janthe hei tujhe tu kabhi gaali nahi dethi AGar unhone tere bare mein gandh nahi baka hotha tho baby him janthe hei tujhe tu kitni achi hei tu buri nahi hei baby tu sabse achi hei meri hei tu ...tu ne maafi mangi na fir....

Sheh : fir bhi 😭😭😭mujhe ....

Sid : shhh...ekdum shhhh....tu sabse pehle change krle warna bimaar hojayegi mein tere kapde latha hoon...

He goes and gets her clothes...and gives her and asks her to take bath and not think much ...he also takes bath ...he was hurt because he couldn't protect her which he promised that he would protect she was crying badly and he had promised to keep her happy always ...he had promised to respect her and today she was disrespected on national television he was so angry he wanted to destroy everything and leave no one....

He comes out after a cold shower he looks at Shehnaaz who was sitting on the bed silently with pale face ..it was not usual her ...she was extremely hurt and she was scared of what her family think thats what mattered.....

Sidharth sat beside her pulled her on his lap and she without resisting she rested her head on his chest and she was silent he wrapped his hand around her and hugged her tightly as if his life depended on this hug...
He was kissing her head constantly so that she could relax down and he could make her realize he is with her no matter what ......

She was sad.....and later as shown in episode ...only .....

Salman khan comes on weekend and sabki bajathe hei and week goes according to the rangu ....our not so favorite insaan....

These jananiyan theen tigada gets out ..Devi murkhatha ka dadi amma khitab ko jeethe hue show ke bahar prastan karthi Hui nazar athi ...so finale khatam....mahira is so stupid so stupid usko tabhi samaj nahi aya that she is super weak contestant she was still in her bubble and paras mahodaya tho chodo murkhatha ka maharaj 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Promo : wildcard sirf imp once will be added and I will change the person I had thought to get raghav juyal as a positive character but I am getting one villain guess the person

Pyaar lafzon Mein Kahan ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें