💖 bhula dunga stream karo💖

They were on their bed at night ...she was caressing his hair ....

Sana : baby big boss mein hame alag alag rehena padega na....ek dusre se door....

Sid : nahi ...hum pehele hafte ekdusre se door rahenge aur fir dost banjayenge fir hum humesha dost banke saath rahenge....koi poochega tho boldenge we r just friends ....waise bhi sare celebrity couples ye bolthe hei....aur fans tho gadhe hei maan jaenge 😜😜😜😜......

Sana : hmmm...ye sahi hei.....bichare fans.....

Sid : kabhi pathi ko bhi bichara boldiya karo ....waise bhi andar jane ke baad romance moka nahi milega...aur tumhe fans ki padi hei ...😏

Sana : sidharth....

Sid : haan baby....ek good night kiss tho do na....

Sana kisses in the side of his lips....just to tease him.....

Sid : acha ji.....mere se panga haan....
Abhi bata tha hoon ....ruko.....

Sana : amma no....plzzz...

And she starts running and she runs towards the loo and was about lock the door but Sid stops her and enters the loo....

Sana walks backward and she collides with the wall and Sid starts moving towards her ...

Sana looks at the shower and she ons the shower.....

Sid gets wet due to the shower ....Sid pulled Shehnaaz over him...she banged on SIDS chest........ They were all wet ....

Sid comes close to her  and  bites her earlobe....

Sid : ab kahan jaogi baby...😉

Sana : sidharth....

Sid turns her back towards him ...and he starts giving wet kisses on her back and then he kisses on her neck and gives hickeys .....

Sana moan's : sidharth....

This turns him on....sidharth gives her another hickey....

Shehnaaz feels shy and turns and hugs him hiding her self in his chest.....

Sidharth cups her chin up and kisses her eyes then her nose and then lips...

They kissed each other passionately.....then they break their kiss because ofcource they ran out of their breaths ( as usual😂😂)

Sana hugs him...

Sana : ab tang lag jayegi ..change karna hei......

Sid : mein madad karu.....

Sana : kitna besharam hei thu kutte....

Sid : pati dev kaun kutta boltha hei ???

Sana : mein.....

Sid : par ek sharth pe...mujhe ek aur chahiye....

Sana was blushing ....

Sana : abi Bahar jao ....☺

Sid : nahi jana...na....mujhse kya sharam pati hoon tumhara....

Sana : sidharth.....

Sid : baby.....

Sana pushes Sid outside the loo....change karlo.....

Sid changes in the room and Shehnaaz changes in the loo...

Sid was sitting on the couch in the room waiting for her...sana waiting for him to sleep .....so she came after 20mins ....

Sid was acting sleeping .....

Pyaar lafzon Mein Kahan ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें