Engaged to the Bad Boy's Brother

Hey guys so before you read! This series is a short one. About 19 parts.

It doesn't mean that this series is necessary bad and that you shouldn't read it. I had lots of positive and loving comments in this series. It might be hated in the beginning but it gets better in the end since you know... Plot needs time to develop?

Don't trust me? Go to my instagram and click on the 'Mention' Highlight, there are some of the comments on the last 2 chapters.😝

Anyway, I am republishing this series on Wattpad after the original on my Instagram which you can find in the description of this book or on my profile. Eventually I will archive it on my Instagram so that's why I'm posting it on here so people can continue to read it.

This idea was given to me by one of my followers. I will start creating books for my old series and a book containing all my oneshots.

I think that eventually I will rewrite this series, put more details and scenes. That is once I finish rewriting Accidental Child or if I have time but until then, all the published parts will be the original and will be written in second person with, 'You' instead of 'I'. It might lack descriptions and some details but I had to make do with 9 pics to upload and font big enough for people to read.

Please be patient for a rewritten version since I am writing more series on Instagram and also writing more series on here.