chapter sixteen

The next morning,

I woke up to sweet good morning texts from Justus. I blushed. He's definitely trying to get at me. Good morning, wyo? I replied back to his text. Seconds later my phone vibrated. Thinking about you ☺️ where you at? let's get breakfast? He replied. I agreed and got dressed. I had on something cute, but not to much. I took my wig off last night so I was back rocking my natural curly fro. I say about an hour went by when Justus sent me his location. He wanted to pick me up but I wasn't trying to bring him where me and my homegirls lay our head. It's to soon for that. Plus, we can't trust to many since the whole Kash situation. Once I finished getting dressed I was on my way to see Justus. When I pulled up my mouth grew wide. "Ain't no fucking way" I said enjoying the view. "This can't be his house" I said to myself getting out. I pulled out my phone and texted Justus I'm outside. Less than two minutes later, the door opened reveling an elder lady with long black hair. She stood to the side while I walked in. First thing I noticed was the stairs. The stairs reminded me of the movie Flowers in the attic. "Nina" She asked with a warm smile. "Yes" I said with a friendly smile. "Follow me, Mr. J is waiting for you outback" She said. I did as I was told and followed. This mansion was absolutely beautiful. From the furniture to the custom art floors. "Your date has arrived sir" She said standing to the side. I walked up and there Justus was looking good enough to eat. He had on a light pink button down that he had open to reveal his tatted chest and 6 pack. He had his koolaid smile going on so his grills was gleaming in the light. "Marry me with yo fine ass" He teased pulling me into a hug. He smelled like good exotic weed and cologne. "When" I teased back. "Right now baby all this could be yours too" He said letting me check out the view. I looked around and looked at him. I smiled and changed the subject. "How did you know I loved waffles" I said taking a seat. "Who doesn't baby" he said taking a bite of bacon.  I smiled and ate. We talked for about two hours straight and then there was silence. "What's on your mind" he asked. I shook my head. "Nothing" I said looking at him. "You not really feeling me huh? You ready to leave?" He asked. "There's nothing wrong me Justus" I said giving him a warm smile. "Your body language changed that's all love just trying to make sure your comfortable" He said. "It's just I've never had no one do something so sweet like this for me ya know" I said being honest. "Im trying to do something like this every morning for you" He said. "I'm trying to make you mines Nina" He added. "I'm flattered but honestly I just got of a relationship and right now I'm trying to heal before jumping into another relationship" I said. "Fasho, but that who nigga fucked up with you is a cornball Nina your a blessing and I want you to bless me" He said looking me in my eyes. "I know it's so soon but my moma always told me to go after what I want and I want you" He added flashing a smile. I blushed. "I don't know what to say Justus you got me all over the place right now" I said blushing. "That means you feeling the vibe just like me" He said. "All over Im a sweetheart, a little ruff around the edges but trust me when I say I want you and only you Nina" Justus added. I had to admit I slick wanted Justus too, but my heart ain't ready to let someone else in. I shook my head no. "Thank you for breakfast, but I'm not ready for another relationship right now" I said looking him in his eyes. He looked as if I just shattered his heart. He immediately put his head down and nodded. "Okay bae girl but I got you something" He said pulling out a box and handing it me. "What's this" I said. "Open it" he said giving me a smile. I opened the box and it was a necklace. "It's beautiful" I said touching the diamonds. "It was my great grandmother's she gave it to my grandma before she passed and when my grandma passed she gave it to my mom and before my mom passed last year she gave it to me" He said pausing. "Now Im giving it to you" He said staring me in my eyes. "What ? No Justus I can't take this" I said trying to give it back. "I want you to have it every woman that I've ever loved has worn this necklace" He said. "When I first seen you at the club you did something to me, and ever since then all I've been thinking about is you" He added. "It's love at first sight for me and I know for certain your the woman for me so please take this and take care of it for me" He continued. I nodded and hugged him tight. "I promise I'll take good care of it" I said letting him go. "Good" he said letting out a laugh. "Lemme put it on you" He added. I lifted my hair and let him put it on me. "What" I said breaking his stare. "Nothing" he said with a smirk. I playfully pushed him. "Whatever" I said smiling. That's when a kiss came out of nowhere. I definitely kissed back. He lifted me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his head. He started to walk but then his phone started to ring. "Damn" he said breathing heavy. "Hold up" he said placing me on top of the table. "Wassup" he said on the phone. "Okay I'll be there gimme 45 to an hour" he said hanging up. "You gotta go" I said. "Yea baby it's business, you got something to do today?" He asked. "I understand and not really why wassup?" I asked. "You wanna wait for me I won't be gone longer then two hours" He said holding my waist. "I would, but I should get going hit me when you come back and maybe we could link" I said. He gave me one last kiss and walked me to my car. "I'm a text you" He said opening my door for me. I climbed in. "Okay be safe" I said starting my car. He closed the door and I watched him walk off. I let out a deep breath and smiled hard ass fuck. "Damn Justus" I said thinking about what almost could of happened. He's definitely making it hard for me to deny.

When I got back to Apple's she was sitting on the couch with Diamond. "Look who's finally back" Diamond said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't start" I said flopping down between them. "Mmm I know that smile you got some dick didn't you" Apple said. I laughed. "No I just had a good time that's all" I said. "You a whole lie bitch ain't no nigga buying no jewelry without getting something in return" Diamond said peeping the necklace. "Girl you are so nosey, but for your information we did not fuck just kiss and have breakfast" I said. "That still don't explain the necklace sus we need deeds" Diamond said. "There's no deeds honey it's just a gift" I said standing up. "Where you going now" Apple said. "To find something to wear for later" I said with a smile. They rolled their eyes. "Girl we do not have time for you to be getting distracted" Diamond said. I rolled my eyes. I love Diamond but he can be a lil to much at times. "Damn bitch, it was one little date you act like I'm moving in with the nigga or something" I said. She gave me a sarcastic smirk. "Mhm I hear you" Diamond said turning his attention back to the T.V. I looked at Apple and she had the same look. "What you think I'm getting distracted too" I said. "My name Been-It and I ain't in it" she said being funny. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room. I pulled out my phone and seen a text from Justus. Can't wait to see you later😚. The text said. I smiled and replied Same☺️. Regardless of what Diamond and Apple thinks I'm focused. I'm not done with Kash ass just yet.