chapter four

The next day I woke up to Kash smacking loud ass hell. "Good morning" He said eating sunflower seeds. "Good morning" I yawned. I got you something for you baby" He added getting up. He grabbed a bag and handed it to me. I lifted up. "What's this" I asked looking up at him. "Open it" he said. Wasting no more time I quickly opened the gift. It was a necklace. "Kash it's beautiful" I said turning so he could put it on. "I'm glad you like it" He said putting it on me. "I love it" I said smiling. "I got one more gift" He said reaching in his pocket. "Nina" he said pulling out a small box. My eyes grew wide. "Kash" I said softly. "When I told you that I wanted to grow old with you I meant it" he said getting on one knee. "Will you marry" He asked. In the past, Kash had asked me to marry him. I said no because at that time in my life I had a lot going on. Most of it was Kash putting me through hell. Due to stress I lost our baby and my mind all in one. Now here we are trying to fix something that we don't even know is fixable anymore. The love will forever be here I'm just trying to fall back in love. I looked him in his eyes. "I wanna marry you" I spoke. "But what" he said getting anxious. "But it's not time Kash we not ready for that just yet" I said disappointing him. He placed the ring on my finger anyways. "You just need time baby and I'm giving you all the time you need" he said climbing beside me. "You not upset Kash" I asked. "No I can't make you marry me I messed up Nina, gotta make up for everything I done fucked up" He said pulling me close. "Believe me when I tell you I'm changing" he continued. "I'm trying" I said being honest. "Good because this ring broke me" he said joking. I laughed. "I ain't worth it" I said joking climbing on top of him. I flexed my ring. No lie my hand looks like a million dollars. "Now you shining like daddy" He said licking his lips. He placed a hand on each cheek. I felt his manhood began to rise. I already knew what time it was.
Until..
His phone started to ring. The first couple of rings he ignored it. Then after he grabbed his phone he just tensed up like he was hiding something so I grabbed the phone. He tried to move back but I was to quick. It read babymoma. "So the baby really yours huh?" I asked. Deep down I already knew the answer. It's like I needed to hear him admit it. "She is mine" He said slowly. "She" I repeated. I climbed off him immediately. I felt like I was going to have another break down. "Nina" Kash said trying to touch me. "I-i" I started to speak but nothing came out. It was cool tho because my expression on my face spoke loud enough. "I found out a month or so after you left I really ain't think it was mine Nina" He confessed. "I promise you I'm not fooling with girl no more I'm just taking care of my daughter" He added. I kept quiet. "Say something" He said getting frustrated. "What do you want me to say Kash? Congratulations? The fuck I look like I ain't tell you to cheat on me and get a bitch pregnant" I said spazzing out. "Yea I cheated but damn Nina what the fuck you want me to do abandon my child?" He yelled. I shook my head. "I never said that and I will never say that" I yelled back. "That's how you acting" He said getting dressed. "How you gone tell me how I'm acting? I'm acting like any woman who nigga cheated on her and got some random pregnant fuck you mean" I said. "Your daughter is innocent I would never want you to abandon her no matter how mad I am" I continued. "I know I just thought we was over this bitch and on some new shit" Kash said. I let out a small sarcastic chuckle. "I'm over the bitch but are you" I simply said. I got up and walked to the bathroom slamming the door behind me. He got me fucked up if he thought I was stressing over that bitch. He ain't never gotta ever worry about me mentioning the bitch again. I ran a bath and tried to relax. I have to work tonight and shit like this can fuck my mood up for the whole day. 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "I'll be back you want something while I'm out" He asked. I ignored him. "Okay be like that" he said walking away. I rolled my eyes and continued to relax. I stared at my ring. "We Definitely not ready" I said to myself. 
Times like this I would call Apple and vent. I had to admit I miss my best friend even though it's only been a couple days. I just can't keep kissing her ass every single time we fall out over pettiness.
After my bath I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I had on a white strapless fitted romper with a pair of pink Balenciaga track sandals. I wasn't doing any makeup today so I left my hair natural, full of curls. I grabbed my keys and left. I wanted to go get something to eat then get a pedicure and manicure. I decided to go to the mall.
I did a little shopping and went to grab some to eat before I get my nails and toes done. I'm standing in Chick-fil-A line, I look to my left and see "babymomma" staring a whole in my ass. She was with some light skin female with blonde hair. No lie I wanna check this bitch but I know she pussy. "What" I yelled across the food court. She heard me because she gave me a stank look. "Exactly" I mumbled and kept minding my business. I purchased my food and headed to the nail shop. Soon as I put my shit down of course chicken head and her home-girl come walking in. Ol girl tried to say some funny shit so I spoke up. "What you say" I said with attitude. "Ma who you coming at" girl with the blonde hair said. She definitely wasn't from around here she had a New York accent. "I'm coming at whoever" I said getting buck. Yea it's two on one but who pussy? "Pipe down ain't nobody worried you" Kash baby moma said. "I can't tell you was staring hard ass fuck not to long ago like you had some to get off your chest so I'm asking you now what's good" I said. "Yo who is this bitch" Girl said getting loud. "This that whack bitch Kash used to fuck with" She said smiling. "Bitch used to? We still fucking what you mean" I said speaking facts. "We still fucking too so what's up bitch" she said getting up. I got up and kicked my sandals off quick. Everyone In the salon moved. "Y'all not about to fight in my shop" The owner said. "I don't care about none run up bitch" I said getting hype. By then I swung on Kash's babmomma. I was trying to do her the worst way but her friend jumped in and grabbed my hair. I felt a couple hits from her but they wasn't fazing me. "No jumping" a random girl said grabbing Kash babymomma's friend. When I tried to get right again they broke us up. "Yea bitch I beat your ass" I said yelled. "Yea you really light for real" she yelled back. "Light? Look at your face bitch your friend had to jump in y'all weak for real" I said speaking facts. "We gone catch you bitch" Her friend yelled while security put them out the mall. "Catch me I stay out" I said talking my shit. I grabbed my things and the security escorted me out too.
I rushed home. Kash's babymomma had me hot. I dialed his number over and over and no answer. When I pulled up his car was parked outside. "He better be fucking sleep" I said keying in. "KASH" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "I know you hear me" I added running up the steps. I busted through the bedroom door.  A sleeping Kash jumped up. "Why you busting in here like that and what the fuck happened to your hair" he said making a weird face. "I ran into yo babymomma at the mall and we got into it and the bitch friend jumped in" I said fast. I tried to call down, but I was furious. I wanted to push up on them. Kash wasted no time getting dressed. "Let's go now" he said grabbing his keys.  I followed behind him. He dialed her number and told her we was on our way to get my one.
We pulled up to a crowd of people. Kash jumped out while the car was running. His babymomma jumped off the porch. "What's good bitch" She said snaring up her nose. Before I could say something Kash snatched his babymomma up. "This shit is dead you hear me I don't want you to say shit else to my girl you feel me it ain't nothing you dead to me" he said. "I'm a call the police get your hands off me" she yelled trying to pull away. "Call em you sad ass fuck Ashley we got a whole newborn" Kash said. "And you out here being ratchet and you" Kash said pointing at Ashley friend. He looked at me. "Beat her ass since she wanna jump in shit that ain't got nothing to do with her ass" He added. I tied my hair up. Her friend came off the porch and that was that. We started fighting. I heard Ashley yelling. She couldn't do shit, but watch me beat her friend ass. We was going for a good two minutes than I felt myself being snatched off. "After today all this shit is dead I bet not hear shit else from y'all" He said referring to me and Ashley. He walked me to the car and walked them in the house.
Don't get me wrong Kash was fair, but it's forever up with me and these hoes. Just like my girl Cardi B said "if a bitch beef with me we gone beef forever."