chapter ten

Continuing chapter nine. . .

When we got back to the motel I stripped out my clothes and put on something more comfortable. "Can't believe you let that man say that you" Apple said. I rolled my eyes. "I already feel like shit and you bringing it up every 5 seconds ain't making things better" I said. "I'm sorry it's just he needed to be told off" She said shaking her head. "It's cool" I said lien. It's not cool at all but I'm a show him. I'm a get my shit together and when I run into him again I'll be able to buy him a million of them cheap ass suits. "Let's get some ice cream" Apple suggested. "With what money?" I asked. "The guy who bought the pizza money" She said pulling out a couple twenties. "How much he give you" I asked putting on my Chanel slides. "200$" She said handing me 50$. "What's this for" I asked. "For you and the rest will go up so we won't be sleeping on the street next week" she said.  I nodded my head and grabbed my phone. After we left the hotel we drove down the street to this little ice cream shop. They serve the best ice cream in the city. We took a seat at the booth and waited for a waitress. I grabbed the menu and searched for what I wanted. "Ooo I want a hot fudge sunday" Apple said getting excited. I laughed. "I'm a get  the same but I want strawberries and nuts added to mines" I said. Once we placed our order and it got to our table I noticed a familiar face walk in. It was Kash's babymomma. I thought she was alone until Kash stepped right in behind her with the baby. I immediately got upset. I knew the bitch wasn't lien. "I done lost my appetite" I said to Apple. "Why" she said downing her ice cream. "Kash" I said not taking my eyes off him. "Where" she said turning around quickly. She turned back around. "Fuck that nigga enjoy your ice cream" Apple said. "After all the shit I went though with him and he gone really be with this bitch" I said getting myself more upset. "Calm down Nina this not the place" Apple tried to keep me cool. By this time Kash peeped me staring at him. I mugged him. I was pissed the fuck off. My blood was boiling. I wanted to beat his ass and hers. "Fuck that" I said getting up and making my way to their table. "What is this" I said interrupting family time. "Nina" Apple said. I ignored her. "So you deaf now" I asked Kash. I don't know what came over me but he took to long to answer my question so I smacked the shit out of him. Everyone stopped what they was doing and the attention was on us. "I know the fuck- and before she could finish I cut her off. "I did and what bitch" I said shouted. Apple grabbed me. "Come on best-friend" Apple said trying to get me out the shop. "I gave you my life and this how you do me Kash? Huh? Was I not good enough?" I asked. I needed answers and I wasn't leaving until I got em. He stood there speechless. "Nina he isn't worth it" Apple said holding me back. "He ain't but I'm worth it" I shouted at Apple. "I wanna know why you asked me to marry you if you was still out here doing you all I ever did was love you and be there" I added. "And this the thanks I get Kash? Huh? a dead baby and bad memories" I said. I started  to shed a a few tears. I wasn't crying for him I was crying because I was so mad. My day couldn't get any worse. "I'm sorry" Kash said. "Sorry won't replace the years I put into us" I said. I gave him one last look and walked away. How dare he get with this bitch after he told me he would never be with her. Apple pulled me in for a hug. "It's gone be okay friend" She said rubbing my back. Apple helped me in the car and we drove back for the hotel. I kept quiet the whole ride. When we pulled up at the motel Apple cut the engine and we sat here in silence for about 2 minutes than I spoke. "From the time I met him I've been about him" I said staring into space. Apple kept quiet. "All I ever wanted was for him to stop cheating and the crazy thing is I stayed and stuck by him through all times he made me look like a fool" I added looking at Apple. "Why should I let him be happy he don't deserve nothing" I continued. Apple shook her head. "I have nothing" I said crying harder. "You have me" Apple said wiping my tears. "We have each other we don't need nobody else" She added. She had a point but its just the principle of it all. "He stepped out the relationship it was never me I could never sleep around on him. He ran my life into the mud and if he's expecting me to sit back and watch him flex on me? He got another thing coming" I spat in hatred. "So what you saying Nini" Apple asked. "I'm saying it's up and anything that's happens after today it's whatever" I said. At the end of the day I gotta do what's best for me because who gone do me better than me? Apple looked at me. "Just know I'm down with whatever" She said. I looked at her. "You down to rob him" I asked. She got quiet. "You serious? Or your still upset" She questioned. "Both now wassup" I said. "I know him better than anyone I know all his spots and where he keeps his stash in the house" I added trying to convince her. "What about the twins what if something happens" Apple said. "You trust me?" I asked. "Yea I trust you" She said. "Then say yes" I said. She thought about it and nodded her head.
"We get what we get and we done" Apple said.
"He ain't gone see nun of this shit coming" I said with a side smirk.