chapter one

"Chlamydia?" I said in confusion. "Yes ma'am it's very common and curable you have nothing to worry about" The doctor tried to assure me. "This has to be a mistake or something doc" I said trying to let this shit sink in. I felt my blood boiling. My attitude went from what the fuck to hold the fuck up. "I know this isn't something to easily take in, but ma'am if you think it's a mistake I can have my nurse recheck" he said. "No um its okay" I said snaring my nose up. "Okay these are your prescriptions, get them filled at any local pharmacy also I'm a have my nurse give you some antibiotics before you leave" he said with a warm smile. I kept my head down. Not only was I furious act the fact but more embarrassed than anything. Can't believe he still out here giving these hoes something to run they mouth about. I'm just disgusted with this dirty ass nigga.
I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed my best friend number. "Apple" I spoke. "He gave me a STD dawg" I said trying to keep my voice down. "Nina are you fucking serious right now?" she asked. "Yes girl Im here at the emergency room right now and the sad part about it Apple, I ain't even know I had the shit, no symptoms or nothing. I just had this feeling something wasn't right" I explained. "Girl just be glad it's something you can treat" Apple preached. "Thank god, but he still on that same shit ya feel me" I said. "Telling me he gone do right by me but still fucking me over with these nasty ass hoes" I said in disgust. "We both know Kash a liar sus he don't deserve you" she said. "Leave that nigga alone" she continued to preach. "It ain't that easy best friend I can't just let go of somebody I put my all into" I said in a cracked voice. "You better not be crying Nina and don't lie because I can hear it in your voice" Apple said getting upset. "I'm trying not to but, it's hard" I wined. "Look you my bitch and I don't tell you wrong, but Nina you already knew this was gone happen. You basically said it yourself once a cheater always a cheater; don't shed no tears for Kash's ass" she said. "I know" I said sniffling. "It's just I break my neck for this man and he just don't appreciate shit" I wined. "I know it's hard and all but this time you need to let him go best-friend " She said. "Im only telling you right because this isn't the first time this cheating shit done happened and now he bringing that nasty shit he getting from these hoes to you" Apple explained. "You right Apple I'm a handle it but the nurse just walked in let me call you back" I said quickly. "Okay make sure you call back, love you sis" she said. "Love you too" I said hanging up. After I left the hospital I went to get my prescription filled. I had to park on down due to so many cars. I pulled out my phone and dialed Apple number. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ended up bumping into someone making me drop my phone. I immediately got more upset. "Yo watch where you stepping shorty" the familiar voice said. I looked up and it was like god wanted to see me act a fool cause there stood Kash. He looked as if he seen a ghost. "What you doing here" he said hesitant. I frowned my face. "Why you here" I said. I noticed he was acting really weird and the only time he did this was if he was caught with anything. "Where she at" I said testing my gut. "What you talm bout man" he said stepping closer to me. "Don't play with me where you park" I said marching off. He tried to snatch me so my papers fell. "Back up Kash I'm not playing with yo ass, where you park" I yelled grabbing my things off the concrete. "You got me fucked up" I continued to talk my shit. "Shut the fuck up with all that damn yelling" he said between quenched lips. "It is a public place act like you got some sense" he continued. "Shut up I don't care about none of that you a ass nigga I already know why you here" I said throwing my prescription at him. He immediately opened the papers and started reading. He shoot his head. "Baby can we please handle this at home in private our business don't need to be all out in the streets" he said. "Out in the streets?" I questioned. "Are you serious right now you done fucked half the city, our business been in these streets" I said. "Chill out with all that loud talking before these people call the police you know I'm on probation" he said getting in my face. "I-don't-give-a-fuck" I said in-between attempted punches. "I hope they call the police on yo nasty dick ass you make me sick" I said trying to hit him. He kept grabbing my hands. "How I'm nasty Nina this the first time some shit like this ever happened you know my dick clean" he said. "How yo dick clean if I got a STD from it" I shouted. Now get out my face" I added. "Im a get these filled for you and you meet me at the house so we can talk about this" he said. "Boy bye with all that you just don't want whoever you with to see me" I said. "I ain't with nobody" he said shaking his head. I can tell when he lien cause he can't look me in my eyes nor stop rubbing his waves when he speak. "Than take me to your car Kash" I said. "What that's going to prove" he said looking at the door of the store. "It's going to prove that you ain't got a bitch with you; what the fuck else don't act stupid" I said still noticing his strange behavior. "Why you keep checking over there is she in the store" I continued. "Mane" he said shaking his head. "Exactly that bitch burning too huh" I questioned him. He shook his head yes. "You done made too many fools out of me Kash" I said with hurt. "Man don't do this Nina" he wined. "I'm slipping baby I don't care about this girl" he confessed. "You don't care about me either" I said. "You know I love you" Kash said looking me in my eyes. I know Kash love me but his actions says other wise. "Hurting me is not love" I said trying my hardest not to cry. "Meet me at home Nina so we can talk about this like adults" he said looking over at the store. I turned around and instantly got sick to my stomach. It was the same bitch he cheated on me with last time but this time her belly was huge. "I think I'm going to be sick" I said holding my stomach. I couldn't believe this shit. "Nina" he said softly. I put my hand up. "Stay away from me" I said with hate. "Baby please don't do this" he wined. "You did this to yourself Kash, first a STD than a BABY" I said emotionally. "You right and I fucked up this time" he said admitting his wrongs. I had nothing else to say to him. I just walked back to my car and got the hell out of there. My emotions was all over the place.
I drove recklessly to Apple's apartment. I ran up the apartment steps and banged on Apples door. "Who is it" she said in frustration. "Nina open the door" I said. The door opened quickly. "Come help me pack my shit" I said marching in. "What happened" Apple said. "Girl" I said clapping my hands together. "I went to Walgreens and guess who was there" I said. "Kash" Apple said. "Yes with that same bitch we caught him with at the hotel a while back" I said in frustration. "I know you fuckin' lien Nina" Apple said. "Please tell me you walked that bitch again" Apple continued. "No I couldn't" I said. "The bitch is pregnant like almost due looking pregnant" I continued. "What the fuck do Kash got going on" Apple said throwing her hands in the air. "I don't know and don't care I just want my shit from over there before he gets there" I said rubbing my temples. I felt a mad headache coming on.  Apple got dressed and we made our way to my house and yes my house. Kash might pay all the bills, but everything is in my name. When we got there his car was in the driveway. "You want me to go in with you or you got it" Apple asked. "I'm good I'm in and out" I said getting out the car. I made my way to the door and Kash quickly opened it. "Baby" he said greeting me. I pushed past him. "I'm just here to grab a few things" I said walking up the steps to our master bedroom. He followed behind me. I grabbed my Chanel duffle bag and begun to pile my clothes inside. "You for real Nina" Kash said. "Yes Im for real Kash" I said looking at him. "I'm sorry just give me one more chance and I promise you I'm a do right" He pleaded. "Just one more time let me prove it to you" He continued to beg. "I'm straight" I said zipping all that could fit inside my bag. I walked towards the front door and gave Kash one last look and left. When I got back to Apple car I immediately started crying. "You okay" She asked. I let out a deep sigh. "No I admit I'm more than hurt but I love that man to death and If he love me the way he say he do than Apple he'll get his shit together" I explained. She rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. "I'm sorry friend but some people don't change" Apple said. "And you waiting on Kash's ass to change is never going to happen so wipe your tears and fuck that nigga" She added with attitude.
Apple is right. Kash will ever change so it's only right to do me.