chapter thirteen

The next night. .

We waited patiently as Renni girlfriend Megan closed up the shop. From head to toe we was dressed in all black. Me and Apple had on ski masks and Diamond rocked a hoodie.
"If were going to do this we gotta be as careful as possible" I said looking at my sisters. "Apple gotta make it back for her kids" I added. "Amen" Diamond said. Once Megan made her way next door we was in que. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Let's go" I said grabbing my piece off my lap. I crept slowly up the side of the rugged house with Apple right on my heels. When we got half way to the back yard,
Apple gave Diamond the nod to get out and make her way over to the salon. Once we seen Diamond turn the cameras we made our move. "Ready" I said to Apple. "Ready sis" she said. I knocked on the door lightly. "Who is it" a girl said. "Me" I said changing my voice. Before I knew it the door swung open. "Who the fuck is-" and before she could finish her sentence I had my 9 pointing straight at Renni head. "Don't make me do something I don't wanna do" I said thru clinched teeth. She nodded. "What y'all want" She said. "We ask the questions now move" I said grabbing her and making her walk towards the living room.  As we got closer you could smell the weed and hear laughter. I still had my gun pointed at Renni head. "What the fuck" another female said reaching for up under the couch. Then BOW a shot went off and went straight into the flat screen. "Don't move bitch" Apple said pointing the gun at ol girl. She put her hands in the air. "You try some shit again and I'm a blow your shit, understood" Apple said. The girl nodded quickly. "We came here for one thing and one thing only and that's money" I said pushing Renni onto the couch. "You, let's move" Apple said to the girl who tried it. "Make it quick" I said to girl. I handed Apple the backpack I had on and told her to make girl fill it. "No more then 10 minutes" I added looking at my watch. I looked back over to Renni and she looked mad ass hell like she had something to say. "You got some to say?" I asked. She shook her head no but her mug never left her face. Just know if looks could kill I'll be a dead bitch. Almost 10 minutes later Apple came back. "Done" She said motioning for girl to have a seat. "Turn around on your knees and lay your head on the couch" I demanded. As much as Renni ain't want too she did as she was told. "When you hear the door shut you can get up" I said backing up then making a run for the back door. Apple was right behind me. We jumped right in and Diamond smashed out down the road. "Oh my god y'all really had me scared for a moment" Diamond said driving reckless. "Slow down bitch" I said taking my ski mask off revealing a huge smile. I looked at Apple and she was smiling too. "We handled that shit like bosses bitch" Apple said yelling. "They ain't see none of this shit coming" She added. "How much did y'all get" Diamond asked. "Y'all?" I questioned. "Bitch us" I said correcting Diamond. He smiled. "New wig yes bitch" He said making us laugh.
When we got back to Apples, Diamond dropped us off because he had to take the car back to P. "Let's count the money" Apple said pouring the backpack full of money onto the floor. "Damn" I said under my breath. I haven't seen this much money since Kash hit his first lick back when we first moved in together, and that was a quarter mill. We counted every last bill except the dollars. Without counting the one dollar bills we had 300,000$ even. Counting the one dollar bills alone we had 50,000$. "Damn this is a lot of money" Apple said throwing it up in the air. I joined in and tossed the money in the air too. "I can't believe we just hit a fucking stain" Apple yelled. "Well believe it because we gone hit every fucking spot that nigga own including where he lay his head" I said. "I thought he ain't been keeping shit in the house" Apple said. "Same, but last time I was there I was in the bathroom and noticed up under the bathroom sink the wall was broken. I pushed the wall a lil bit and I seen hella pounds of weed" I said. "And what we gone do with weed, we don't sell drugs" Apple said in confusion. "But P does" I said. "Nah that's a bad idea Nina, we don't need P in our business" Apple said. "We won't tell him much just what he wanna hear and Diamond ain't said shit to P anyways so he'll think nothing of it" I explained. "Sounds like a plan just can't tell Diamond about that because I know my cousin and P probably know more than what we think" Apple said. "Even if he did he fuck with Diamond to tough why would he wanna put him in danger" I said. "Facts, but still let's keep it between us" Apple said. "Bet" I said helping out the money in the bag. We left out 125,000$ for Diamond to keep, and Apple put our cut up. I was taking my clothes off when Diamond started calling. "Hello" I said. "Word just got around that Kash spot was hit" Diamond said in a panic. "I'm on my way back to y'all now" Diamond continued. "Okay" I said hanging up the phone. "What's wrong" Apple said reading my face expression. "He knows" I said. "Who P" Apple said. "No Kash" I said. "So what does that mean? he knows it was us?" Apple asked getting worried. "Nah he don't know that but word just got back to him about his spot being hit" I said. "Good" she said letting out a breathe of relief. "So what we do now" Apple said. "Nothing for now just let the streets talk and when they get quiet again we're on to the next" I said.
I had to admit my heart kinda dropped when Diamond told me the news. Then again it is what it is and what's done has been done.
Fuck Kash.