Aqua, the Goddess of Uselessness

:No one's pov

(Y/N): Aqua?! Is that you?! What are you doing here?!

Aqua: Oh, uhhh... Who are you again?

(Y/N): It's me, (Y/N)!

Aqua: Oh yeah! That one dragon slayer kid.

(Y/N): What are you doing here anyways?

Aqua: Well... apparently this shutin neet, took me as an "item" to take with him. 

Shutin neet: I am not a shut in neet!

(Y/N): You took Aqua as your item? Why would you do that? I mean you could have had some super powers, but you chose Aqua???

Shutin neet: Look she made fun of the way I died! She made me mad, so I took her here out of anger.

(Y/N): Well, can Aqua at least do anything for you? I mean she is a goddess.

Shutin neet: No, all she has been able to do is get me some money to pay for the fee.

(Y/N): Really? To bad that you chose her then. What's your name anyways?

Kazuma: The Satou Kazuma, yours?

(Y/N): (Strikes pose) I am (Y/N) the one an only dragon born, greatest user of all magics!

Kazuma: Oh yeah, those guys over there were talking about you earlier.

(Y/N): Of course they were, I am the dragon born after all. 

Kazuma: How do you know Aqua?

(Y/N): Well when I died she put here as the dragon born. You too?

Kazuma: Yeah.

Aqua: Oh you should know how he died! It was so funny!

Kazuma: No!

Aqua: Get this, he was trying to save a girl from a car. But it wasn't a car it was a tractor that wasn't even moving! He died from shock cause he thought it was a truck!

Kazuma: Aaaah! (Clearly embarrassed)

(Y/N): That's not funny at all. Aqua, I expected better from you. You shouldn't make fun of a man dieing!

Kazuma: Thank you. At least someone is on my side.

Aqua: Your so mean (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): How am I mean? Your the one that made fun of a man having a heart attack. So are you guys adventurers too?

Kazuma: Oh yeah! We were just about to register.

(Y/N): Well let's find out. Shall we?

You all go the registration desk to find out.

(Y/N)'s pov

Luna: Uhh...

(Y/N): They're with me.

Luna: Ok then.

Kazuma: What? So we don't need to pay?

Luna: Of course not. Your friends with the dragon born after all.

She then explained to them about how it all works.

Luna: Will you please hold your hand over the crystal sir?

Kazuma: Ok here goes.

Kazuma then puts his hand over it, the ball starts glowing.

Kazuma's thought's: Sick! Now I get to see what all of my abilities are! people are going to freak out about how op my stats are!

Luna picks up the card to take a look at it.

(Y/N): Alright, let's check out them stats.

Luna: Alright, let's see your stats. Kazuma Satou, interesting name. Ah! Here we are! Your intelligence is high, thats good. Oh wow! Your luck is way above average! But unfortunately that's not an essential stat for the adventurer class. I recommend you choose a merchant, or something like that.

Aqua giggled a bit while Kazuma just looked pissed.

(Y/N): Hmm, Sorry to hear that.

Kazuma: She's trying to squash my dreams of being an adventurer. Screw that. No offense but, i'd still like to be an adventurer please...

Luna: Don't look so sad! Once you start leveling up, you can pick something better!

Kazuma: Yeah? I sure hope so... Thoughts: So much for being rad...

Aqua 5en walks up to it to see her stats. It started spinning while luna was reading card while it was writing.

Luna: Woah!!! Your intelligence is below average, and your luck is the lowest i've ever seen. But even so, all of your other stats are unbelievable high!

Aqua: Does that mean that I'm really amazing?!

Luna: Amazing would be an understatement! You have low intelligence, so being a mage is out of the question. You can pick any class you want, crusader, sword master, arch priest. So many advanced classes, and you can pick any one of them!

Everyone looked at her with amazement.

Aqua: Well it's a shame that there is no goddess class, but what can you do? I shall settle for being an arch priest, who heals her allies!

Luna: I think that's a wonderful choice! It's a very versatile class with many types of healing and supporting spells strong enough to withstand at the front lines.

Everyone: Yeah!!!

Luna: I welcome you to our adventurers guild lady aqua! Best of luck to you, we look forward to your exploits.

Waitress: I've never heard of anyone starting out as an arch priest before!

Adventurer 2: And it looks like she's friends with the dragon born!

Adventurer 1: Maybe they can beat the devil king!

Kazuma: She stole my thunder.

Aqua: Kazuma, our life of adventuring starts today!

Kazuma: I thought you hated the while idea of adventuring.

Aqua: I like this part of it.

(Y/N): Of course you do... Well, see you around!

End of chapter