A new set of armor for this badass

You went straight into the stagecoach with Yunyun to head back home. But then you had a brilliant idea.

(Y/N): I've been walking around in a shirt and jeans. I'm gonna go make some new armor.

You got the driver to stop by the blacksmith.

The blacksmith was sharpening a fancy sword.

Blacksmith: Ah, what can I do for you today?

(Y/N): Not much, can I use your forge?

Blacksmith: I don't see why not.

(Y/N): Thank you!

Then the driver came in with scales and dragon bones.

Blacksmith: It can't be, Sir, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yep, that's me.

You made some armor that looked a little bit like the frost dragon scale armor mod.

Without the helmet cause fuck helmets.

You put it on.

(Y/N): Nice fit. It totally beats my old hide armor!

Blacksmith: I still can't believe you killed that dragon. That thing caused us much trouble.

(Y/N): Glad to help.

Mike: My names Mike by the way!

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Mike.

Mike: If you ever need anything, like your blade needs to be sharpened or something. I'll gladly help!

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind.

You went back into the stagecoach and dozed off as you went back into the forest...

Yunyun: Konosuba!

Back to town...

(Y/N): (stretching) That was a great quest! You were a great help, Yunyun.

Yunyun: I enjoyed our time together! Maybe we can do this again sometime?

(Y/N): Definitely.

Yunyun gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked off.

(Y/N): (: How cute.

You got the driver to put the rest of the bones and scales in a chest in your room.

Wiz: I-i still can't believe you killed that thing.

(Y/N): Well what can I say? It's in my blood.

You had graham on your side. (One-handed for you by the way) and we're carrying the dragon's skull on your side with one arm.

You walked into the guild looking like a badass from one of those cowboy movie scenes.

Everyone was silent. The only thing heard was the sound of your loud footsteps.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! Is that what I think it is?!

You sat it at a table.

(Y/N): Yep. You see this armor? Killed a dragon and made it from his scales.

Megumine: Thats crazy, sir! How are you so powerful?!

(Y/N): Hehe, well I guess I am pretty awesome.

Aqua: That was a powerful dragon! Did you kill it alone?!

(Y/N): No, I had a friend to back me up.

Darkness: Why didn't you tell us? I could have come and I could have been your shiel-

(Y/N): Darkness, not now.

Kazuma: Why didn't you tell us?

(Y/N): Well... I can't really tell them I didn't think Kazuma could handle it. I would have been forced to do most of the work anyway. You know I guess I forgot.

Kaxyma: Okay, it's not like you to just forget something like that. Was this friend a girl by any chance?

(Y/N): Yes... What does it matter?

The other girls were a bit jealous.

Megumine: You left us for a girl?

Darkness: You should be ashamed of yourself... So perverted...

(Y/N): oh come on. You know im still a little virgin boy waiting for marriage.

Aqua: Virgin? You don't seem like it.

(Y/N): *sigh* let's talk about something else, please...

Kazuma: Okay then. So what are you gonna do with this giant dragon skull?

(Y/N): I was planning on putting it on my dresser for decoration. I just wanted to show you guys.

Adventurer 1: Look at his armor...

Adventurer 2: I know! And that armor!

Adventurer 3: And come to think when he first walked in the guild he was wearing a dress...

(Y/N): And now according to King Rasberry, I'm Sir-(Y/N).

Aqua: (spits out alcohol)

Everyone: What?!

Aqua: He's one of the most well-known elf kings in the world! To have him in your side is like having a god or goddess on your side!

Kazuma: Is he as useless as you then?

Aqua: Shut up!

(Y/N): Jeez I must be super famous now.

Aqua: Thats right.

(Y/N): I bet I'll make the devil king shit his pants.

Aqua: If you can kill a dragon and different undead with ease, I wouldn't doubt it.