Darkness

(Y/N) pov

Darkness: My name is Darkness. My class is crusader. If you would have me, I would like to join your p-p-party please!

What now????

Darkness grabbed your hand got really close to your face.

Darkness: Tell me why you and those 2 girls in your party were all slimy! What did this man do to you?!

Kazuma: Oh they just got swallowed by a bunch of giant toads.

Darkness: What?! Oh if only I were there...

(Y/N): Great! Someone who actually wants to have fun!

Darkness: O-oh, I mean I can't stand by and watch some girls be devoured by some creature!

Something is up with this hottie, but I want to know so I'll let her join. Something tells me she'll make a fine addition to my party.

Kazuma: I don't know if you'd want to join. I mean our mge can only use magic once a day and-*smack*

(Y/N) Smacked him on the back of the head.

(Y/N): Remember when I said you can't choose who joins the party?

Kazuma: Ok ok! (Rubbing head)

Darkest: Oh!!! So cruel!

Wait, does she enjoy pain or something?

(Y/N): So! (Pulls out notes) How would you rate you're abilities?

Darkness: Well, you see... I have a confession to make. My attacks never seem to hit their targets...

(Y/N): Ah yes! (Writes something down in his notebook) a novice then... You just need a bit of training and you're in. Come back tomorrow and I'll help train you. Then, we'll see if you're fit enough to join.

Darkness: Alright! I'll come back tomorrow!

She then leaves and that leaves you and kazuma alone.

Kazuma: Why (Y/N)???

(Y/N): I don't know. I just feel like she would make a good addition to the party.

Kazuma: *sigh* I think that you're brain is defective.

Time skip to next day

You're sitting down watching aqua doing party tricks when kazuma walks in.

Aqua: Hey kazuma! Don't iu just love the new skill I acquired? Its a great addition and it's a great new set of powers.

Kazuma just sat there with the most confused face.

(Y/N): I sure like them! They're very entertaining!

Aqua: Thanks, (Y/N)!

You Megumine and kazuma sit at the bar eating.

Kazuma: I have no idea how to cash my skill points in. I don't want to end up with something crappy.

Megumine: First, you have to find someone with the skill you want to teach you how to use it. After that you'll see it on your card. Then, just transfer your skill points into the skill you want.

Kazuma: So if I wanted to learn explosion magic all id have to do is add up enough skill points and you'll teach me?

Megumine freaks out and gets really close to kazuma's face.

Megumine: Absolutely! Is there really any use for any other skill? No, there most definitely is not! Say the word and we shall walk the path for explosions together!