Draugre???

J(Y/N): What could it be this time?

You all went straight to the gates and we're shocked to find what was waiting there.

Adventurer 2: My God, we're in for it now.

Aqua: What's this about?

(Y/N): Looks like a draugre death lord or something...

???: I am one of the devil king's generals, and I have been stationed at a nearby castle.

(Y/N): Oh shit.

Darkness: Is that a dullahon?

Dullahon: Every day, every single damn day! One of you maniacs comes to my home and hurls explosions at it!!! And I demand to know who i-

(Y/N): Silence draugre!!!

Thunder shook the ground below everyone's feet.

Dullahon: What???

(Y/N): What wrong? Got potatoes in your ears or are you missing those too?

Dullahon: Are you talking to me?

(Y/N): I'm looking at you. Who else would I be talking to?

Dullahon: Watch your mouth mortal!

(Y/N): Heh, dick... So you wanna know who's been doing those explosions huh? Well, you're gonna have to leave MY town now, or you're REALLY gonna regret it...

Dullahon: Threatening me eh?

(Y/N): Well no shit.

Dullahon: His presence is intense. More intense than any foe. But how?! He's just a lousy adventurer! Fine, I'll leave. But if whoever it keeps doing those explosions, then I'll be back.

He left while everyone cheered for their hero.

Aqua: Nature's beauty!

Megumine was standing close to you and she was blushing.

(Y/N): Saved your ass huh?

Megumine: you were amazing! I was gonna go up there but you were greater than I!

(Y/N): Don't mention it. *gives headpats*

I'll release another chapter right after.