A Date With Sena

The next morning...

Darkness: Help me you guys, im in trouble!

Aqua and Kazuma: Who are you?

(Y/N): Darkness, you look different.

Kazuma: Oh, welcome back.

Darkness: Oh, Megumin has a cat now?

Megumin: I can tell you about him later. For now, go take a bath and let your body and soul rest.

Darkness: Huh?

Aqua started rubbing darkness' dress.

Aqua: Such a nice dress. But at what cost?

Darkness: Do you think he has his way with me?

(Y/N): Wait, he didn't?

Darkness: No, he wouldn't have had the nerve. This is the problem!

She showed you all a drawing of some pretty rich boy.

Kazuma: Who's this? Friggin jerk. *rip*

Darkness: What was that for?!

Kazuma: Whoops.

While aqua was fixing it, darkness was explaining that in exchange for your life she must marry the lord's daughter.

(Y/N): I see. And your father thinks it sounds like a good idea eh?

Kazuma pulled you to the side and started whispering to you.

Kazuma: This is great. Our crusader who can't hit anything is leaving and it's not like we're kicking her out.

(Y/N): But if she doesn't want to get married we should help her. You sound so scummy right now.

Kazuma felt bad while you looked at him with disgust.

(Y/N): Kazuma and the others can help. I have some er- business to attend to.

You left them and went to the town where Sena was meeting you.

She was wearing a beautiful purple dress. That's all im giving you use your imagination for how she looks.

Sena: Good morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good morning. I know this wonderful restaurant we can go to.

Sena: Oh, what do they serve there?

(Y/N): Mostly seafood. I hope you enjoy it.

Sena: I love seafood.

(Y/N): Great!

Later at the restaurant...

It was a fancy place. Only nobles were eating there and you were looking through the menu.

(Y/N): Ah, this looks appetizing. I'll have the full ocean special!

Waiter: B-but that's a meal for 5 people.

(Y/N): I have the appetite of a dragon, buddy. I'll also be sharing with her.

Sena: Are you sure you can finish all of it? I don't have that big of an appetite...

(Y/N): Trust me, when I said I had the appetite of a dragon I meant it.

Waiter: So, here is your meal...

He showed you all of the food that you ordered, which was the whole menu pretty much.

Sena: My my, that's a lot more than I thought.

(Y/N): Well, let's dig in.

While she had as much as she needed, you ate enough to feed a dragon.

Sena: He really does have quite the appetite.

(Y/N): *sigh* So Sena, do you enjoy or job?

Sena: Well somewhat, I take my job very seriously. I rarely have time to do other things.

(Y/N): Thats good. It's always great to see someone with a good work ethic.

Sena: So what's your class? For adventuring?

(Y/N): Well, on my card it says Dragonborn. But in reality, I guess im everything. A jack of all trades.

Sena: Dragonborn?! That explains your appetite and being able to use those shouts.

(Y/N): Mhm.

After a bit more chatting, she seemed to be enjoying herself. After all the stories of adventures you had.

Waiter: Here is your bill, sir.

(Y/N): Thats uh... Alright, here ya go.

You gave him all the eris and left with Sena.

(Y/N): I'd like to go to the river and relax. Eating all that food made me tired.

You both went by the river and sat down on a bench.

Sena: Do you come here often?

(Y/N): Yeah, I enjoy watching everyone peacefully move in with their lives. I really like watching nature as well.

Sena: It is quite soothing. What's your opinion on children?

(Y/N): Umm. I guess I like them. I might want children of my own but for now, I still need to defeat the devil king. I feel it is my destiny...

Sena: Im still surprised I suspected you of being in his army.

(Y/N): Heh, it's ok. You were just doing your job after all.

Sena: Yes, I was. Thank you for understanding.

(Y/N): Im surprised your single. Youre very attractive and youre so nice. Sure you can be blunt at times but still, youre a good person.

Sena: No one has ever told me that before. Im happy you feel that way, I could say the same for you...

She started leaning in for a kiss but you were both interrupted by a soldier.

Soldier: Ms. We just got note that there are monsters all around the forest.

(Y/N): Damnit. I thought I was gonna  score...