Meeting Again

Two weeks felt like two years to Bellamy. Each day dragged on and on as he counted them down to the day he could see Clarke again. And the wait was worth it. When two weeks had finally passed, nothing could bring the young man's mood down. All he could think about was the long golden locks and ocean blue eyes staring at his own, feeling her soft touch under his firm embrace. Bellamy smiles every time he thinks about it.  Both Aurora and Octavia noticed his sudden change and knew today was the day.

"Visiting day's today, right?" Even with Auroras carefully placed question, she knew the answer already, given the way her son's smile lit up the small quarters they lived in.

"It is, yeah." He took more time than usual getting ready, and the Blake women couldn't help but notice him attempt to de-wrinkle his jacket every five seconds.

"You like fine, Bell. Stop freaking out. It's just just Clarke.

Bellamy freezes, his hands stopping as he sheepishly looks say. Right. He's fine. It's going to be fine. It's just Clarke for crying out loud. She's seen him in much worse than a pair of jeans and a t shirt with a few holes at the collar, and a worn out jacket. It's fine.. everything is going to be fine.

"Son." Bellamy stops and turns to his mother, trying to remind himself how to breath. "Do you truly love this girl? With your whole heart?"

"Of course." He replies, no hesitation found in his voice. Bellamy would give his life if he could for her. She was his personal and he was hers in return. They were meant to be together, and they both knew it.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Go see her and just be yourself. If she loves you half as much as you love her, there won't be an issue." Bellamy sighs at his mother's wise words, knowing them to be nothing but true. "Go get her."

Bellamy rushes through the station's halls and check points, presenting his ID numerous times before he reaches sky box itself. The guard gives him a visiting badge before stepping aside and letting Bellamy through- the man practically bounces in place and has to stop himself from dashing towards the one he wants- no needs- to see. The blonde of her hair peeks over the guards shoulder, making him anticipate all the more. 

When he is let through to see her he strides forward and embraces her strongly in his arms, both breaking down as the hold one another. She's okay, she's still alive. And he realizes its her speaking not him thinking. Maybe both at once. He doesn't even ask what happened, instead he just holds her and places fervent kisses all over her face. She giggles a little and pulls back to frame his face, kissing him properly. The guard clears his throat and they pull away from each other to sit down.  As the pair sit from across one another, they fingers intertwining over the table, fiddling and squeezing mindlessly. This was really happening. Clarke was here. She was okay.

The talk about everything and nothing all at once. Clarke has a routine of receiving her rations in the morning, then drawing before they let a select few out to mingle throughout the day. Since she's been in solitary she has to stay put, only coming out for bathroom privilege's. It sucks, for now but if all goes well she could be let out on good behavior.

"Good behaviors, huh? Shouldn't be too hard." Bellamy teases as he squeezes her hand, bringing it to his lips with a soft kiss. Clarke fights down a creeping blush and smiles.

"Easier said than done. Its not too hard to 'behave' but mom's doing what she can to get me out at least. Having the honor of leaving solitary confinement and being put in a regular cell is not as easy as it seems for just being on my best behavior."

"If I know your mother then she is doing everything she can to get you out. Both from solitary and this prison box." 

"I know." Clarke leans closer over the table leaning her head against his own. They can't show too much intimacy, for fear of the guards thinking she was saying something she wasn't suppose to. Which meant they had to pull away sooner than either would have liked. "Anyway, what have I missed? Something good has to have happened while I was away."

Bellamy thinks over everything that took place the last two weeks. Nothing much happened at home, his mother and sister were doing well. He's still a cadet on the guard but his training is almost over with. Reluctantly he leaves out the part of Miller being arrested, for now. If Clarke really does get  out of solitary for good then she'll see him then and can talk. But other than that there wasn't much else happening on the Ark. Factory, Alpha, Mecca, and everywhere else was running as it does everyday. But just as he says that a though pops in his mind. There was one good thing coming up soon... A dance. A mascaraed party in fact.

"I was thinking, hoping, actually, that I could get O in? Its crazy, I know, but, its the only good thing I can think of that's happened over the last two weeks." Clarke hums and nods at his words, thinking it over. Its risky letting Octavia out of their quarters, but its a mascaraed party! No one would see her face  and she could finally see and speak with other people. That is to say apart from her mom, brother, and Clarke.

"I mean, yeah it could work. You'd just have to be really careful but... I know she'll have a lot of fun." Bellamy smiles at that and kisses her hand again, a gleaming look in his eye takes over as he speaks.

"I wish you would be there." His voice croaks. Clarke squeezes his hand in hers, a small comfort and reassurance of her presence. Even if they couldn't have a magical mascaraed dance like in the old Earth films they've seen, they still had each other.

"Hey. I'm right here. I'm alive still. I have a month until I'm given a review okay. Don't worry about me." 

Bellamy gulps down as he thinks over exactly the reason she was here. She did something unspeakable, something even Abby wouldn't repeat back to him for an explanation. He didn't want to bring it up, not now, not when they finally get to see each other after all this time. But the nagging question was itching on his tongue. Bellamy had to know. 

"Clarke... what did you do?" She takes a deep breath and diverts her gaze as her mind is flooded with memories of that day. 

"I-" She looks around before lowering her voice, hoping the guards won't hear too much of what she says. "I tried to do right by my dad. Finish what he started."

"Clarke." He hisses, fear running cold in his veins. Her father was floated for committing treason, going against the council's very own orders. And now her Clarke was, the same charges pressed against her. If she wasn't seventeen... Bellamy shakes the thought away. No. She's here, she's alive. But the idea doesn't stop him from worrying about her or fearing for her safety. This could have gone wrong in so many ways...

"I know, okay. It was stupid and I shouldn't have gotten caught." He shakes his head and she changes the subject back to O.  Not wanting to continue on conversating about her failed mission and even worse punishment. "You need to give her a mask. I have one in my room you she can use." 

"Princess-" 

"Hey. Don't." He sighs again, his head hanging low.  "I'm okay. Right now you need to focus on Octavia. Let her have some fun for a bit. I'll be fine." Reluctantly he caves and holds her hand, both content to just hold one another. Silence fills between them before he  stands and pulls her to his body, hugging tightly. 

"I love you." She sighs against him, her breath ticking his neck. 

"I love you too." Just in that moment the guard calls time. Visiting hours were officially over for the day. Clarke gives a tight smile and he sighs, shaking his head before giving in. He doesn't want to go, they've barley had anytime. It was too soon...

 One last glance at her and he's shoved out the door.