He laughs and enjoys himself, being proud of his own capabilities. He throws his fists into the air yelling his signature, "Hey hey hey!" I just chuckle at his silly behavior.

"Your boyfriend is as noisy as ever." Kuroo says as walks up to me with a hand on his waist, drinking from his water bottle. "He's Lucky it's you who's his girlfriend." He smirks, as if to say someone as annoying as Bokuto was lucky.

"Yeah, your girlfriend's the same. Someone as weird as you, who would've thought you'd be dating anyone?" I smile at him before running off to my boyfriend who was just talking to Hinata.

"(Y/n)!" He greets, waving his hand and shouts my name the moment I started walking to him. He hugs me tight, holding my hands when he pulled away. "You saw that? I was cool right? Right?"

"U-Uhm, I-I'll go over to the others." Hinata excuses himself, feeling awkward to be in the situation, he runs off to Kuroo and starts talking loud again.

"You're always cool." I say, giving him a smile. Suddenly yawning after a few seconds, tired from being awake since early morning to late at night.

"Let's wrap it up." He tells me, pulling me into a hug once again, stroking his hand up and down my back. "You're tired."

Because of me— sounds like an incredible insult but no. We had to finish early, well it was already 10:30PM, if I hadn't yawn in front of the owl we might've stayed until the next hour.

Once done with cleaning the gym, we all walk back to our rooms to rest. Bokuto held my hand the whole time he walked me to the girls' room.

Stopping in front of the classroom, Bokuto pouts his bottom lip, eyes saying that he doesn't want me to leave yet. He held both my hands and I just smiled at him.

"We've slept in the same bed, we could sleep together here too." He says in quiet voice, making sure he won't wake anyone up. He only looks at the floor, playing with my hands in his. "Can't we sleep together? I want you in my arms." I pull him in to meet his lips, his places his arms on my waist and I placed both hands on his chest. "That was uncalled for."

"We can have a sleepover once all of this finishes by the end of the week." Kou pecks my lips and nods, bringing his hand to my hair, ruffling it. He smiles and kisses the side of my lips. "Kou.."

"I'm sorry, I just really love you." I chuckle quietly, and he kisses me again. "I'll see you tomorrow." He brings his hand to my nape, bringing me closer to kiss my forehead.

The training continues for the whole week, morning practice matches and the owls, cats, crows 3v3 at night. I start to get more tired as the days pass by, having to wake up early in the morning and staying up till late evening is extremely exhausting.

Kou sulked when I had fallen asleep before their 3v3 during the last three days of their camp. I haven't eaten a proper meal, as I didn't have the best appetite throughout the week. Turns out that I was actually sick.

Going on with the plan we had, Kou stayed over and took care of me. I feel bad that we don't get to do as much as we usually do since I am sick. But nonetheless he said that he was enjoying himself, having to play the role as my husband.

"Love you're going to catch my fever." I warn him as he just lays on the bed beside me, hugging me as close as I could be to him. He also showers me with kisses making me worry that he really might get sick.