13. Together

Y/n's P.O.V:
I was laying on my bed on the belly, doing homework. For the past few weeks I've been working almost nonstop. I was so sad about the fact, that I've been paying so little attention to Jason. I've missed him so much.

He was also busy with his gang things, so, at least we both were busy and no one felt left out. I let another sigh and decided to take a break. Working too much is never great. I walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen definitely cooking something.

"There you are, you've been up all day since you've come home" - my mom commented, while quickly glancing at me.

"I know, I'm so tired" - I whispered and dropped on the bar stool in the kitchen.

"How's Jason doing?" - I instantly got said inside after his name slipping out of my mom's mouth.

"I feel bad now... the thing is that we haven't seen each other for a few days now and we only exchange with a few texts or calls per day" - I said with pure devastation in my voice.

"Listen, I think you should go and visit him" - mom turned to me with a hand in her hip.

"He's also working, I'm not sure if that's a good idea honestly" - I mumbled

"Darling, y'all are dating, he's definitely going to be happy to see you, trust me. Mother's intuition never lies" - she pointed her finger up with a 'mother-knows-the-best' look. I chuckled at her expression and thought a little. Plus, we both should take a break from work.

"Thanks, mom. I think I'll go visit him" - I thanked my mom and went upstairs to get changed and get ready. It was about 7 p.m., so I had enough of time. After I was done, I quickly went downstairs and looked for my car keys.

"I'm probably going to stay at his tonight, so don't stay awake for too late" - I kissed my mom goodbye, she did the same and I went out towards my car.

I swiftly turned on the engine and started driving, I badly wanted to reach his house as soon as possible because thought about seeing him soon was driving me insane.

—————skipping the ride—————

I went towards the door of his mansion and I felt myself getting all excited and happy, while realizing that I'm finally going to see him. I rang the doorbell and waited a little.

Suddenly, the door swiftly opened, revealing Jason in oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. I saw his eyes lit up and a huge smile creeping on his face. He immediately pulled me in a hug and I tightly hugged him back.

"I've missed you, angel" - he whispered, while still holding me tightly.

"I've missed you, too, Jase" - I whispered back and continued to relax in his embrace.

He pulled away and sweetly kissed my lips, which made me smile into the kiss.

"Come inside" - he rasped and pulled me inside.

"I'm so sorry for not visiting you, angel... I've got so caught up, I know that you're probably-"

"Shhh" - I put my finger on his lips to shush him.

"We both know in what kind of situation we've been for the past few weeks" - I whispered, smiling. I was so happy to finally see him...

Jason leaned in and I felt his lips on mine within seconds... One hand wrapped around my waist, while the other was caressing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his body and enjoyed every second of our 'make-out session'.

For the rest of the evening we just talked. Yes, just talked. About our lives in general, about our feelings, about our great and bad news...

"When should I take you home, angel?" - he whispered in my ear, while I was laying on his chest.

"You know" - I leaned on my elbows in order to see his face and bit my lip.

"I was actually planning to stay at yours tonight" - he rose his eyebrow, but I saw a small smile creeping on his face.

"Yeah, perfect" - he smiled and looked all around my face. I kissed him and he kissed back instantly, gently caressing my chin.

"I love you" - he whispered in my lips, which made me smile.

"I love you" - I whispered back, which made him smile into the kiss.

                —————skipping time—————

We were finishing our pizza, while watching movie in the living room. I let out a deep sigh and tilted my head back.

"My stomach is absolutely full" - I groaned with tiredness

"Really? I have some free space" - he giggled and took another slice of pizza.

I just looked at him with a small smile, while he was feasting on.

"Hey, maybe we'll take a bath?" - Jason looked at me. I blushed slightly, realizing that we'll have to be obviously naked.

"We've already seen each other's bodies, angel" - he chuckled once again.

"But we don't have to, of course" - he quickly added. I loved the way he didn't pressure me into anything.

"Um" - I thought a little. That's not a bad idea. We've both had a hard time and we both need to relax.

"Well, alright." - I said shyly. He grinned and got up.

"I'll tell you when everything's gonna be ready" - he kissed my head and jogged upstairs. I bit my lip and continued to watch the movie.

——————————

After the bath we decided to lay down and watch some movie. The bath was an amazing idea, it did relaxed. I snuggled up to Jason and closed my eyes. It felt perfect. I felt protected and loved.

I felt him kissing my head and gently rubbing my back.

"I love you" - I heard him whisper, which made smile very big.

"I love you" - I whispered back, while looking into his beautiful eyes. He gently kissed my lips and we shared a long kiss, which didn't just stop there. I climbed up on Jason, while he sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he tightly hugged me, which brought our bodies together. I played with his hair, while his hands stroked my sides.