28. Nightmares

Y/n's P.O.V:
We finally arrived to our hotel and I looked around. Oh my God... I just couldn't completely comprehend what was happening. Jason did this for me. I looked down at my sleeping love and caressed his beautiful hair.

"We're here, Mrs- Y/n" - I heard Sam saying, I smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Sam" - I answered and he sent me a smile back.

"Jase" - I gently shook his body

"Jase, wake up" - I shook him some more

"Mmm" - he moaned and turned towards me.

"Come on, let's not keep Sam waiting" - I quietly said to him and caressed his head. Jason slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, thanks Sam, you can rest now" - Jason ordered and got out of the car.

"You're staying in this hotel as well, right?" - I questioned Sam curiously.

"Yes, Mr. McCann booked me a room as well" - he answered.

"That's great!" - I smiled and then Jason opened my door.

"Good night, Sam, thanks for the ride" - I smiled at him.

"That's my responsibility, good night, Y/n" - he smiled. Jason gave me his hand and I took it. He closed the car door and led me towards the enter of the hotel. I glanced behind us and saw a few men carrying our belongings. Jason wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and he glanced down at me smiling. I smiled back and we walked in the building.

We registered quickly enough and received our room card. Jason led me towards the elevator, while I was looking around the hotel. I was stunned, it was so beautiful and historical. I heard Jason chuckling at my reaction, probably being completely unbothered by the fact that we definitely stayed at one of the best hotels in Paris... in Paris - in the city of love. I was ready to cry because I just couldn't get used to being spoiled like that. I've always dreamt of visiting Paris at least for a few days, but due to my parents's busy schedule we couldn't do it. Even on the holidays...

As soon as we entered the elevator I pounced on him with hugs. I tightly hugged his body and shut my eyes, which have already filled with tears.

"Thank you so much" - I whispered into his chest.

"There's nothing for you to thank me" - I felt him smiling and kissing my head.

"Of course it-"

"Shhh"- he put his finger over my lips to shush me "I did this because I love you and I wanted to spend here a few days with you. I know that we went trough a lot of trials over half a year and I thought that we both deserve to escape [country/name] for a few days to relax and enjoy each other's company." - he continued and caressed my cheeks.

"I love you, Jason, so, so much" - I whispered, while pulling him closer to me.

"I love you, Y/n" - he whispered and kissed my head.

When we entered our room I just stood still with my mouth open wide. It was an ambiguous room... As soon as I saw the balcony I ran towards it and opened the doors. My eyes filled with tears once again.

It was actually enough for me just to stay in Paris, but Jason booked us a room with a view on the Eiffel Tower

It was actually enough for me just to stay in Paris, but Jason booked us a room with a view on the Eiffel Tower. I stood still with my hands on the balcony door handles and breathed in cold and fresh air. I tried to process what was happening and then turned to look at Jason. He stood in the middle of the room with hands in his pockets and a tired smile upon his lips.

I ran up to Jason and jumped in his arms.
He tightly, yet gently wrapped his arms around my body and held my legs around his waist.

"I know that you've already answered this question, but why would you do this, isn't it too much?" - I whispered

"It'll never be too much" - he whispered back and leaned his forehead on mine.

"It's the best surprise I've ever had" - I whispered smiling.

"Glad to hear that" - he smiled back and slowly kissed my lips. I kissed back and caressed his muscular back. He kissed me a few times and then leaned his forehead on mine.

"I'll go shower" - Jason said, placing me down on the ground and disappeared behind the corner. I sighed and hugged myself. I feel bothered for some reason and then scary thoughts started going through my mind, but then I heard the shower running, which made me come back to reality. I walked to the balcony and looked at the view of my dreams. I immediately smiled and looked up at the sky.

"Thank you for blessing me" - I whispered while looking up at the sky. I stood for a few more minutes and then closed the doors of the balcony because it was getting pretty fresh inside our room.

I stood near the balcony, gazing at the beautiful view. It was so peaceful, quiet and lovely. I sighed with a smile on my face and then suddenly I felt hands on my waist, which made me gasp.

"You're still on the same spot" - I heard Jason chuckling behind me.

"When will you stop scaring me like that?" - I asked and wrapped my hands around his neck. His warm palms went under my top and stayed on my waist.

"Actually, you look pretty cute when I'm scaring you" - he caressed my cheek. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked up at him, meeting his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" - he rose his eyebrow.

"Maybe" - I giggled and bit my lip.

"You've so beautiful" - he whispered, while caressing my cheek. I smiled and he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

—————skipping time—————

Jason's P.O.V:
I peacefully slept, but someone's cries slowly awakened me from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked slowly, trying to see through the dark. Y/n was laying with her back facing me and I heard whimpering. I immediately got up, leaning on my elbows and tried to listen. I started to worry as soon as I made sure that she was having a nightmare.

I slightly shook her, trying to wake her up, which was hard. I saw her clutching her pillow and whimper.

"Y/n? Angel, wake up" - I quietly said while still shaking her body.

"No, no, p-please" - I heard her mumble and my heart sank at the sounds. The way her voice was so helpless and frightened made my heart break.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up" - I shook her harder, not wanting her to feel what she felt at that moment. Suddenly, I finally woke her up and a loud gasp escaped her mouth. I heard her heavy breathing and tried to gently turn her around.

"Hey, hey, I'm here, everything's alright" - I tried to comfort her. Her eyes were glossy and she still had a frightened look upon her beautiful face.

"Do you want some water?" - I asked Y/n and moved strands of hair behind her ear. She slowly nodded and I saw how hard she tried to hold back the tears. I quickly started to get up, but her voice stopped me.

"D-don't leave me" - she tried to mumble. I could feel my eyes softening and she crawled towards me. I gently took her bridal style, kissed the top of her head and walked us towards the kitchen.

I gently sat her on one of the counters and quickly took out the water bottle out of the fridge.

"Here" - I softly said and handed her the glass of water. She took it out of my hand and started to slowly drink. I gently caressed her hair and continued to look at her, making sure that she was feeling better.

By the way, sadly, it's not her first nightmare. It all started a few weeks ago, after I finally saved her. This is the third time she's having a nightmare, last time was about me cheating on her, after the day she thought I did... But what was now?