27. Surprise

Y/n's P.O.V:
"Yeah, I actually was about to tell her" - Jason said in annoyance.

"And yes, before you called. So, can we drop it now?" - he rolled his eyes and turned to the door. I quickly moved away, so he wouldn't notice me and bit my lip in anticipation. Jason was talking through the phone with the boys and I decided to eavesdrop. I know it's not the right thing to do and no, I didn't do it because I didn't trust him, I was just curious.

I decided to leave him alone and walked downstairs in the kitchen to grab a snack. I found a bag of chips and feasted on. As I was enjoying myself and dancing around, I noticed Jason standing there and got scared for a second.

"Damn, when will you stop scaring me like that?" - I held my chest.

"You should be used to it by now, angel." - he giggled and stood right in front of me.

"Mind sharing?" - he asked and pointed on the bag of the chips in my hand. I pulled the bag up for him and he took out a few pieces.

"Thank you, angel" - he smiled and kissed my lips. I just playfully rolled my eyes, smiling and we carried on eating.

"Uh, Jase, can I ask you something?" - I nervously asked.

"Mhm" - he mumbled with mouth full of food.

"No, whatever" - I quickly mumbled. He'll tell me when he'll be ready...

"Hey, you can ask me anything you want" - he pulled up my chin with his fingers. Our eyes met and melted under his sight, he was drop-dead gorgeous and he was all mine.

He gently caressed my chin and kissed my lips again.

"I love you" - he said

"I love you" - I widely smiled and kissed him once more.

The day went by and Jason decided to take me shopping.

"Jase, why are we here?" - I wondered and looked around the mall.

"To buy a few things" - he smiled

"But we have everything we need" - I stated

"Angel, we haven't gone shopping for like a few months, we both need to update our wardrobes and maybe even buy something in our house" - he answered smiling still. I smiled at his sight and looked around the building again.

Jason's P.O.V:
I took a few deep breaths and tried to hold everything together. We haven't had our time alone for almost 3 weeks and I was the one, who didn't let it happen. I tried to teach Y/n a lesson after she accused me of cheating and it was awfully hard. I pushed her away whenever things would get 'too far' and teased her, but I guess I was the one, who was affected... But I couldn't let it happen yet, I've got perfect plans for us.

My mind filled with memories of our nights and I tried to switch my thoughts, but it was impossible.

~•—————at home—————•~

Y/n's P.O.V:
I jumped on the bed exhausted and closed my eyes. I was so tired after the shopping, but it felt so great at the same time. I wanted nothing more, but to get some sleep. Then I felt a body on top of mine and immediately opened my eyes. There was my favorite face in the whole world...

"Are you tired?" - he whispered and caressed my cheek.

"Mhm" - I answered and played with his hair.

"Alright, get some sleep, angel, you'll need it later tonight" - he chuckled. I looked at him with confusion, but too tired to speak.

"You don't have to understand, just get some sleep, sweetheart" - he kissed the top of my head and got off me.

"Where are you going?" - I pouted