9. Confession

Jason's P.O.V:
I was laying in the bed with Y/n who was still asleep.
Honestly, it felt so good. I caressed her beautiful hair and kissed the top of her head which made her move. I chuckled and stared at her for a moment, until my phone buzzed on the nightstand. I took it in my hand and saw a new massage from Christian.

"Hey, meeting up today?" - I sighed, while I read his message. I have to work again...

"Hey, yes" - I replied

"Let's discuss it at yours?" - I sighed again. All I wanted was to just stay in bed with my baby and wait for her awakening, to see her beautiful eyes.

"Alright" - I quickly replied.

I put my phone away and looked at Y/n. I kissed her head and smiled, then got out of the bed.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes and smile appeared on my face. I stretched and rolled around, but Jason wasn't there anymore. I rolled over on his side and breathed in his scent. Why does he smell so freaking good?

I decided to get up and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and put on one of Jason's hoodies cause it was a bit cold. It looked oversized on me, but I felt so freaking comfortable.

I walked down the stairs and a very delicious smell hit my nostrils. I got in the kitchen and was met with Jason's bare back. I bit my lip and walked to him, wrapping my arms around his body from the back.

"Good morning, princess." - he said as he turned around and wrapped his strong arms around my waist, leaving them hanged down. He sweetly kissed my lips and smiled.

"Good morning, Jase" - I answered and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Slept well?" - he asked

"Yeeep" - I answered, hugging him.

"My hoodies look really good on you, you know?" - Jason murmured and looked up and down me.

"Mhm" - I smiled.

Jason leaned in and gently kissed me, but suddenly I felt burning smell and broke the kiss.

"Is it just me or something is burning?" - I asked

"Damn it!" - he exclaimed and turned to the stove. I giggled and stood on the side gazing at him.

He looked so handsome, just casually cooking. I stared at the beautiful features of his face in and got lost in my daydreams.

"Did I mention that it's not good to stare?" - Jason asked and glanced at me with a grin upon his face.

"Uh, I wasn't staring" - I suddenly became lost for a moment. Jason just giggled, while I blushed.

—————after a while—————

It was evening and we were in the car, driving somewhere.

"So, you still haven't told me where we're going?" - I looked at Jason.

"Soon, angel" - he said smiling

"It's a surprise." - he looked at me

"Ohhh, I guess I'll wait cause I like surprises." - I smiled back

"I know" - Jason chuckled and I looked at him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're a stalker" - Jason playfully rolled his eyes and we both laughed.

In 30 minutes we were driving in the woods and I was lost. I didn't understand why would Jason drive us in the woods? But In 5 minutes I could see something light ahead of us. I tried to examine it but couldn't because of the three brunches.

Finally the car stopped, I exited the car and went ahead. I had a gorgeous view on the ocean, moreover, the sun was setting, which made the view absolutely perfect.

The view was breathtaking: the sunset, the way waves were hitting the shore, the sea smell

The view was breathtaking: the sunset, the way waves were hitting the shore, the sea smell... Everything was perfect.

I felt Jason's arms wrapping around my waist and he gently hugged me from behind. He put a long kiss on my neck and put his head on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, right?" - Jason whispered

"Yeah, very." - I whispered back with a smile

"That's a special place for me. I always come here to think about different things or to ease my mind." - he mumbled and snuggled up to me.

"It's so peaceful here, I really like this place." - I turned around and smiled, which made him smile as well.

His hands were on both sides of me, while mine were around his torso. We stared in each other's eyes and leaned in at the same time. Our lips slowly connected and we kissed.

Our lips moved in sync and I felt him gently grabbing my chin. I was so happy at that moment. I've finally found the guy of my dreams: someone who was honest with me, respected me and actually cared about me.

We broke the kiss and smiled not moving away from each other.

"I love you" - my heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened from unexpectedness.

"W-what?" - I quietly asked not believing my ears.

"I love you, Y/n. I don't think I can live without you anymore." - he said while caressing my cheek and looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you, too" - I whispered only for him to hear and pressed my lips on his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and depened the kiss. I was in shock after his words because as for me, I can't just say 'I love you's to every guy, but Jason wasn't 'some guy', he was my forever lover.

I felt like I could trust him and that he wasn't lying while he was confessing his feelings to me. It was really cute and romantic. It was like the right place, the right time and the right person.

"Do you really mean it?" - Jason broke the kiss and stared me

"Of course I do. I love you, Jason." - I answered and caressed his cheek. Jason leaned on my palm and laid his hand on mine.

"I'm the happiest person alive right now." - we both said at the same time and giggled.