12. First love, first everything.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I was getting ready for our date tonight, on which Jason invited me a few days before. Today was actually our one year anniversary... and I've been thinking about finally giving myself fully to him and I think it would be a great idea for us to become closer and take our relationship on the next level tonight.

I was looking for the outfit for too long because I wanted to look the best I can. Finally, after some time, I came to a decision to wear this beautiful black dress:

 Finally, after some time, I came to a decision to wear this beautiful black dress:

I did my hair and put everything I needed in my purse. Jason loves black, so I think he's going to like my look today. It was getting closer to 07:30 p.m. - the exact time we agreed for Jason to pick me up. So, I quickly walked downstairs to prepare myself. I looked one more time at myself in the mirror to check, once again, how I looked, and smiled at myself. I did look beautiful tonight.

Suddenly, I heard a *bing*, indicating that I've received a message, and guess who it was: Jason. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I saw his name on the screen and quickly opened the message.

"I'm outside your house, angel" - it read. I bit my lip, put my phone in my purse and left the house. As soon as I left the territory of my house and closed the guardrail door, I saw Jason leaning against his car, with his hands in his pockets. He looked absolutely gorgeous and with top buttons of his t-shirt undone...

 He looked absolutely gorgeous and with top buttons of his t-shirt undone

Then I noticed that we had matching outfits, which was very cute. I smiled to myself and started walking in his direction. Not long after, Jason looked up at me and I instantly blushed, while looking down.

"Hey" - I said as soon as I approached him.

"Hey..." - his eyes widened, traveled up and down my whole body. Seemed like he was at loss for words.

"You look... absolutely gorgeous" - he said, still looking me up and down.

"Thank you" - I blushed with a huge smile on my face.

"Come here" - he whispered and pulled me in by the waist, smashing his soft lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and wrapped my hand around his neck.