2. Confusions

Jason's P.O.V:
It was late night after the day I saved Y/n from that guy. I knew him and I knew how he treated the most precious girl in the world. It was awful to see, but I couldn't show up yet. Finally, yet have happened today. Finally I have protected her and saved from another 'train' of hurt.

I was standing beside Y/n's bed, who was finally peacefully sleeping. I admired every inch of her and now she was even more gorgeous with moonlight shining through her room right on her flawless face.

I came closer to her and caressed her cheek, enjoying touching her soft-skinned cheeks. She shifted slightly in her sleep and I moved my hand away, sighing.

"We'll meet soon, princess" - I whispered and took one last look at her sleeping frame before exiting her room through the window.

It wasn't my first time in her house, I've been actually... stalking her. She's just so gorgeous and it so hard for me to stop 'seeing' her. It feels like I'll loose something special. Well, now I can lose her without even having her, but that's not going to happen. If McCann wants something, he'll always get it, whatever it takes.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes and realized that today was finally Saturday - no school for two days. Then I remembered what happened yesterday and sighed. I couldn't sleep tonight because of what happened yesterday, I couldn't get him off my mind. I know that I saw him for the first time in my life and definitely won't see him ever again, but damn.

I checked the clock and it said 04:04 p.m. I can't believe that I slept that much! One of two free days screwed up, great. I groaned and decided to get up.

I got down the stairs and was met with a pure silence. I'm all alone, like always...
I walked in the kitchen and looked for something to eat, I opened cupboard and found some cereals, grabbed milk, mixed everything and took a seat.

While I was halfway through my meal, I heard a thud upstairs. I ignored it at first and then I heard another one. It wasn't a coincidence or was it? I gulped and decided to check what was happening upstairs. What if someone broke into our house? I quickly grabbed a pan and walked up in my room. I was scared, but tried to keep my cool. When I slowly peeked in my room I saw no one, but my window was opened, which was closed before. My heartbeat fastened at the thought that someone could broke into our house.

I slowly and carefully walked to the window to look outside, while checking both of my sides, but saw nothing. I checked again and again, nothing. Strange...

"Looking for someone?" - I heard male voice behind me, which was so soothing. I quickly turned around and my eyes widened. It was Jason, he was leaning on the doorway with a grin on his face. Acting like everything was absolutely fine.

"W-what are you doing here?" - I stuttered with fear and walked back. What if he some kind of murderer and decided to come and kill me?

"Decided to check up on you" - he answered and walked closer to me.

"W-who are you and w-what do you want from me?" - I asked and walked back, until my back hit the wall, which made me gasp.

"I'm Jason" - he said and stopped walking to keep some distance between us. I guess he noticed me being scared.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" - he said and stared at me. I didn't know what to do, we just stood there without a word and I felt my heart beating on crazy speed. It was so strange, why wound he break into my house and do nothing? Isn't it strange? He supposed to do something. Kill me and rob me?

I examined him for a moment and was amazed by him. He had golden-brown hair, beautiful caramel-brown eyes, a cute nose and kissable heart-shaped pink lips. Totally gorgeous.

Then I heard a car pulling by my house and looked out of the window, thankfully it was my mom. I turned my head in Jason's direction, but he wasn't there anymore. Wait, where did he go?

                  —————skipping time—————

I wanted to try to find some information about Jason, but how if I didn't know his last name? All I knew was his name and... that's all.

Well, Liam definitely knew him and the way he was afraid of him - said things. I tried to search his social networks, Jason city/name. It didn't work, but I have found something more interesting and... terrifying.

Instead, I saw millions of pages with him. Jason McCann was his name. My eyes widened as soon as I saw who he actually was: the most wanted criminal from all around the world. Number 1 criminal in the list. I was at loss for words. I just stared blankly at the screen of my MacBook and felt chills running down my spine. Suddenly, I felt nervous and scared. So, he's actually a criminal and now I'm his prey?

I decided to look through some more information. There weren't any clear pictures of him, only blurred from afar and I recognized Jason's silhouette.

Is he dangerous? Definitely. Does he have secrets? Definitely. Can I stay away from him? No.