5. The kiss

Jason's P.O.V:
I drove us to my favorite restaurant where I really enjoy to eat. I would say it's the best restaurant in the whole world, usually I don't take anyone here, but Y/n was an exception.

I don't know why, but I really like her. There's something different and unique in her, something which I've never noticed in any other woman. She's breathtakingly beautiful and I really wanted to have some kind of spiritual bond with her. Damn, I would never want to have something serious with any female, just some fun for one night and, of course, I always got what I wanted.

Y/n - is something else, I don't want to simply have her for one night, I actually would like to have her around. She's such a strong and peaceful person, well, I've seen what was happening behind 'closed doors', so I definitely can call her strong.

Y/n's P.O.V:
"So, what do you want to order?" - Jason asked me as soon as we received the menus. I quickly glanced up at him, meeting his eyes and then immediately looked down at the menu again.

"Um, everything's so expensive" - I mumbled to myself, feeling uncomfortable, knowing that me and my family wouldn't be able to afford anything in this place.

"Angel, I'm paying" - he said, which made me immediately look at him. My eyes widened and I stared to hesitate.

"No-" - I tried to argue

"Yes, order whatever you want and no buts" - he said and looked at the menu again, without letting me to say anything. I just sighed and looked at the menu. 'What a stubborn boy' - I thought to myself.

  —————skipping time—————

We almost finished our meals and comfortably sat. We had a few small talks about the food, well-being and so on, but I badly wanted to get some information about him.

"C-can you tell me how did you become involved in the criminal world?" - I wondered nervously, afraid to get on his nerves. Jason took a sip of his drink, licked his lips and then looked at me with his mesmerizing gaze. He quietly scanned my face for a minute before speaking up.

"Well, my brother was the one, who started everything. Our parents were killed when we were kids, I don't really remember anything about them, only that they actually loved us and tried to do everything to make our life beautiful. He was 12 at that time, while I was 6" - he looked down and grimaced, I could feel that this topic was hard for him, but he didn't want to show his true emotions. - "He became a 'gangster', started working for someone and then after a few years, having some experience, created his own gang" - he paused for a moment. "When I grew up to the age of 13, he took me in his gang, I was doing some basic stuff: searching things, helping to pick weapons, bringing stuff, if they asked me to, but then my world completely changed..." - he grimaced again - "Alex was killed" - he looked up at me, and I gasped. Poor guy, having no parents and also no brother, with who you lived your whole life. Now I badly wanted to comfort him and hug him. "Some bastard took the only thing I had - my older brother. After his death I became aggressive, revengeful, fearless, emotionless. From that time I cruelly dealt with whoever tried to get in my way. I killed, I murdered, I tortured, I did a lot of awful things to these bastards, because all they cared about was money and sex. They didn't understand the feeling of love, care, loyalty, family, when I did. When Alex was still alive, I started to sleep with different girls, just for 'fun', started drinking and smoking, but after my brother's death I started to do it on a regular basis, just to take the pain away for some time, that's why I am who I am right now" - he looked up at me again and only now I saw his eyes, which were glossy. I can't believe that he actually opened up to me, I felt so great and felt like we became closer. But I felt bad at the same time...