the car ride was silent for a while until we finally arrived to the place. "text me when you're done." mariano said and i nodded. "stop being mad." he said.

i looked at my phone. "it's seven forty one, i'm gonna be late." i said.

he sighed before letting go of my hand. "are you mad at me?" he asked.

"no." i said. "i just don't like being lied to, id expect you to know that."

"if it makes you happy, i'll tell you every detail about yesterday then." he says and i roll my eyes.

"if i can't know, then i can't know." i said. "i'll see you later."

+

madisoncc

liked by alejandrosario, lauren

liked by alejandrosario, lauren.rod, kairi.cosentino, marianocastano, qgriggss, and 263,107 others
madisoncc i had so much fun working on the new collection 🤍 also, tickets for social bash in january are on sale! you'll get to see me and a bunch of other creators at the event. make sure to vote me as most excited to see. i love you all & thank you for the support, see you soon! <3

username she's so wholehearted

username BRUH SHES SO PRETTY AND FOR WHAT

username yes

username already bought my ticket 😘😋😃

lauren.rod beautiful

username you and mattia posted the time caption on your spams

marianocastano 😍😍

username she's ugly

username I WANNA GO SO BAD

+

after the photo shoot, i decided to get an uber instead of calling mariano. once i got home, i saw mariano sitting on the couch in between luna and adriana.

"you guys are obsessed." i said and they all turn around.

"madison!" my sisters yelled as they ran from the couch to where i am to give me a hug. "how was the photo shoot?"

"it was good." i said. "but i'm gonna take a shower."

"i'm gonna go with your sister." mariano told my sisters and all of my siblings covered their mouths.

"you're gonna shower with her?" they asked in shock and we both shook our heads.

"no!" we said in unison.

we walked upstairs and laughed as we entered my room. "i'm sorry." he said.

"i'm really not mad." i said.

"but still, i got in the mood and let it get the best of me." he said and i laughed.

"i'm not surprised." i said.

"i have to shower." he said and i narrowed my eyebrows.

"well i'm showering first so you better figure it out." i said and he laughed.

"or." he said. "we can shower together."

he leaned in to kiss my lips and i lightly placed a finger on his lips, "that's more of a couples thing, don't you think?" i teasingly asked as i walked to the shower connected to my room and turned on the water.

*WARNING*
the rest of the chapter contains scenes of sexual nature and is intended for mature audiences only.

i watched him watch me take off my clothes before stepping into the shower. i hop in and let the water run down my bare back. my tensed muscles slowly begin to soothe as my mind wanders.

the feeling of hands on my hips causes me to snap out of my daze. i spin around and see mariano, naked and wet standing behind me. i look down to see him starting to grow hard.

his eyes are clouded with lust and his mouth is set into a low smirk. he smashes his mouth to mine and pushes me against the shower wall, hot water running over us. he moves down to my neck and then up to my ear. a moan escapes my lips a chills are sent throughout my whole body.

"i love it when you moan for me." he whispers. he spins me around suddenly and pushes me against the wall. his hands go to the insides of my thighs and pushes my legs apart. "you're so sexy." he says, kissing my shoulder blade.

i can feel him rub the tip of his hard member against my entrance. he teases me by rubbing it against my clit, then down to the entrance, and back up to the clit again.

mariano runs his hand up my spine until his fingers find my hair. he grabs as much as he can and pulls, forcing my back to arch and a gasp to escape my mouth.

holy shit.

he presses the sensitive head of his dick against my entrance and shoves himself inside. he goes in all the way on the first thrust, forcing a moan from me. "mm." i moaned as i closed my eyes.

he grabs my hip roughly with his free hand and thrusts hard into me, the sound of our skin slapping together coming with every thrust. he begins to pound into me, pulling out almost all the way only to shove himself all the way in again.

the muscles in the pit of my stomach begin to contract as he hits that special spot that only he can reach. "fuck." i said loudly and he covers my mouth to prevent anyone from hearing us.

he starts thrusting harder and faster until i start shaking. my breathing is fast and shallow as my orgasm rips through my body. the contractions in my lower half bring mariano close to the edge of his pleasure almost simultaneously.

he spins me around and kisses my lips deeply before pulling away. "this never gets old." he says.

author's notes