The Maknae

Jungkook pov

I looked at my mom who is crying like a baby.. My father is trying to console her.. 'Eomma I'm just staying here in with the prince.. I will visit you often.. please don't cry then I will cry too..' She wiped her tears and holds my hand.. 'Koo I know you will do anything for your loved ones but you have to be careful too.. Being a soldier is not easy bunny you have to take care of your Prince from all the dangers and our people... But don't hurt yourself..' I hugged her so tight and nodded my head..

"Ji Eun I will be also there with him.. I won't let anyone to hurt our son.. Okay..' I break the hug and looked at my father..

"Father I can protect myself.. I'm already twenty and I'm a big boy.. Look my muscles no one can defeat me..' Both my mother and father chuckled and hugged me so tight.. "And it's not our home Jungkook don't be so troublesome.. You are going to stay with prince and his hyungs..,' Father said..

'I know Father... I will try to..' My mother glared at me.. I smiled at her sheepishly and took my luggage.. 'Okay okay I won't do any mischievous things.. I will be a good boy..' I pouts her.. 'koo..' My mom smiled and put a pendent around my neck.. 'I will miss you..' I know mother.. 'I will miss you too mother.. Take care of your health and dont worry about me..' she kissed me on my forehead before I leave.. I waved my hands to my mother and get into the carriage.. I feel like crying but I don't want to not infront of my father who will be sad too...

'I know it's hard my son.. We didn't let you to study like others.. we didn't let you to play outside.. We didn't gave you more freedom and we know how you hated to stay always in our home.. It's because we were so scared.. Scared of loosing you son..  Promise me Jungkook don't hide anything to me.. Remember that your father will protect you from everything..' I hugged my dad so tight and shed some tears but I wiped before I break the hug.. I can see his glossy eyes..

'You are the best parents in the world.. Take care of mother..' He smiled and linked our foreheads.. 'Love you bun..'

'Love you too father..' He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.. I know father you won't let me to get hurt I'm really greatful to you.. I will make you proud father.. I will.. Rest of the ride filled with some comfortable silence... After a free minutes ride the carriage stopped in front of the palace.. My father accompanied me till the big house inside the palace.. The guards were outside the gate who took the luggages from my father.. He smiled and caressed my cheeks..

'When I was twenty I became a loyal soldier to King Daehyun now you became a soldier to the prince.. Don't be afraid of anything if it's truth fight for the justice till the end.. Be with your king protect him with your life.. And be careful my son..' I smiled and bowed to him... 'I will Father..' I looked at him once before I entered into the gate.. I stood there until my father leaves the place.. I took a deep breath and looked at the sky.. Jungkook ah you have to save the prince and hyungs.. Otherwise I'm going to stuck here.. I know it's not easy but I have to leave the place so it's my duty to protect them.. Fighting Jungkook.. I said to myself....

No one's pov

"How dare he reject me.. That son of the loyal dog.. He rejected me in front of that everyone mother..' Bogum was fuming in anger he can't take the rejection.. 'I didn't know that Jeon has a beautiful son.. That bitch really over protective towards her son..'

'Prince You have to calm yourself first.. He is a boy.. He is just..' He Joon stopped talking when he saw Bogum glaring at him... 'Its.. He is really not worth.. And moreover Queen will not be happy about it..' Bogum sighed and nodded his head.. After Queen Tae Hee's death Bogum's mom manipulated king because of her the king didn't announced the next King of Silla.. A maid entered into the room and bowed to him.. 'Your majesty.. Queen wants to see you prince.. She is waiting for you in her chamber..' After she left Bogum looked at his friends..