Jealous Bunny

No one's pov

The clock ticking is the only sound that heard throughout the whole class.. Everyone eyes were on the clock they waiting for the exam to end.. 'Time up..' The professor said which made the students to submit their answer papers to the professor..

'Finally a month break for our first semester.. I'm waiting for this..' Jimin said cracking his neck.. Jungkook packed his backpack ready to leave... 'So guys what are the plans..' Yugyeom asked..

'Me and Lisa are going to meet her parents.. You know they are in Thailand.. ' Jennie said.. 'Yeah me too want to visit my grandparents in my hometown.. I heard about my family get together.. I'm so excited..' Yugy said which made Jungkook to chuckle..

'Me.. Going to my hometown also have to meet my in-laws in daegu.. I miss all of them a lot.. Finally your boyfriend gave a week for my hyungie..' Jimin said.. 'What about you kook..' Lisa asked..

'Me.. I planned many things.. Like I want to go on a date with my brother.. To amusement park, And I heard about the carnival too.. Picnic date with my parents.. Movie night and going to stay with my boyfie in his penthouse..' They all know how much Jungkook want to look around the world.. To enjoy himself finally the boy is free..

They all give a tight hug before they leave.. Sehun is waiting for his brother outside the college.. 'Hey bro..' Jungkook said and get into the car...

'Hey bun..' Sehun drive the car to their house.. After the death of Bogum hae ra is spending her time in prison.. Lia left Seoul now she is in China.. It took two months for Jungkook to heal.. Everyone took care of him like a baby.. Jieun feels like a big burden weigh off from them when they heard about Bogum's death..

Taehyung visit the younger when ever he wants and they also go on lots of dates.. Jungkook is his everything to Taehyung and Jungkook said his feelings to his parents.. Jieun and Joon ki feels so happy for Jungkook and Taehyung..

At first Taehyung feel a little bit insecure but Jungkook broke them all.. Jungkook feels so special when Taehyung is with him.. Few little dates, and sometimes he stay with Taehyung in his penthouse near his office... They shared few little pecks, kisses and cuddles but other than that they didn't do anything.. Jungkook is not ready and Taehyung wants their first time special.. Now Jungkook is so excited because he going to stay for a week in Taehyung's apartment...

'Baby.. Did you finish your exam well..' Jieun asked his son.. 'Yeah Eomma.. Perfect..' The younger replied... 'So freshen up boys..' Jieun said..

'Bro don't forget about our date.. You promised me..' Jungkook said with a pout.. 'Of course bun... Tomorrow bud a weekend and you know I won't break promise..' Sehun said.. Jungkook showed his bunny smile and went to his room..

When he reached his room he kept his backpack and mobile on his study table.. He went to the bathroom and took off his clothes.. The cold shower relaxed him a lot.. After a long shower Jungkook wrapped towel around his tiny waist.. He dried his hair and looked at himself on the mirror...He has no more abs now he looks more feminine.. Snow White skin, Flat belly.. His hand traced on his left arm where he saw the mark.. he shook his head and wear a hoodie and shorts and went to the hall..

Jieun prepared healthy snacks for both her son's.. The doctor advised a lot to Jungkook's parents about his health.. He is so weak and it's really easy for him to get sick.. It's Jieun who took care of him like a baby.. She prepared healthy foods and drinks.. Jungkook sometimes feels insecure about his body but Jieun encouraged him positively.. Ofcourse for Jieun both her sons are still babies to her..

In night they all enjoyed dinner together, chatting in their garden.. Jungkook feels so sleepy he slept on his father's shoulder hugging him so tight.. 'Did he take the pills.. you know the doctor said that we don't need to visit him.. But he is still weak..' Joon ki said..