Midnight Confession

No one's pov

'Ahhhh.. I'm so proud of you my little Koo..' Jieun hugged his son.. Jungkook hugged his mother.. 'Yeah.. Congratulations boys.. I'm so happy..' Taehee said.. Jungkook and others thanked her.. Sehun ruffled his little brother's hair and he was engulfed by a tight hug by his brother's friends..

'Seeing you smile like this make me happy too.. Congratulations kookie..' Joon ki said caressing his son's soft hair.. 'Thank you pa..' Jungkook said.. He looked around to meet his love when he saw Taehyung alone he rushed towards the elder but he stopped on the track when he saw  Taehyung is with a young lady.. He is smiling so widely and she is so touchy with him..

Somewhat Jungkook's heart hurts a little.. okay a lot.. 'Kookie what are you doing here..' Jimin asked but the younger didn't reply.. He saw Taehyung with a young lady he mentally cursed the elder..

'Kookie..' Jungkook came out from the thoughts and saw Jimin.. 'Come on hyung.. I think he is busy..' Jimin can sense that the younger is hurt.. He sighed and they both left the place.. Jennie with yugy and Lisa saw that Jungkook looks so sad.. Jimin showed Taehyung..

'She is here again..' Jennie said.. 'Do you know her..' Jungkook asked..

'Ofcourse she is oppa's best friend but that bitch has a huge crush on him..' Jennie said.. Jungkook poking his tongue inside his cheeks and glared at the two.. 'Does he have feelings for her..' Jennie shook her head..

'Oppa don't have any feelings for her I think he didn't want to hurt her intentionally..' Jungkook scoffed..  Joon ki with his family were in the car on the way to their home.. Somewhat Jungkook feel so jealous when he saw Taehyung smiling sweetly to the lady.. Joon ki parked the car infront of his house..

'Hun and Koo fresh up first..' Jieun said.. They both went to their room.. Jieun took the medals and trophy and went to the hall... He placed the trophy on the shelf where there are lots of trophies won by Sehun in his college days and some awards won by her husband.. She is so happy..

Joon ki hugged his wife from back while she is admiring the medals and trophies.. 'My Jagi so happy today.." Jieun turned and pecked her husband's lips.. 'I'm honey.. So happy for my sons..' Jieun replied..

The warm shower cooled the younger's body.. Jungkook wrapped a towel over his slim waist and took t-shirt and shorts to wear.. He can't stop thinking about today he remembered what yugy and Lisa said.. I have to confess my love to him.. I don't want to be late.. He is only mine..

At night Jungkook eat dinner with his family before he went to sleep Jieun and Joon ki kissed him on his forehead.. Sehun looked at his brother who is acting weird from the evening.. 'Koo is something bothering.. You didn't look so good from evening..' Jungkook chuckled and holds his brother's hand they both went into his room..

'Hyung I know it's not the right time but I want to meet Taehyungie now..' Sehun blinked his eyes.. 'Okay Koo.. But it's already night..'

'No.. I want to see him now.. And you are going to help you..' Sehun tried to escape but Jungkook holds him so tight.. 'Ah please hyung I helped you a lot.. You know how many nights you spend with Kai hyung.. I helped you to escape in night to meet Kai hyung.. Just this once hyung.. please..' Jungkook looked at him with doe eyes..

'Just this once..' Jungkook showed his bunny smile and nodded his head.. According to their plan Sehun placed the pillow on his bed covered with sheets looking like sleeping and he went to Jungkook's room who is waiting to leave.. He is in black tee and sweatpants with cap.. 'Before early morning Jungkook otherwise Eomma won't spare us two..'  Sehun said.. Jungkook nodded his head and jumped safely on the ground.. The elder smiled and closed the window...