Danger

No one's pov

Jungkook whose eyes were on his sleeping lover cuddling him like a koala.. He admired the young prince beauty he looks like an angel to him.. So handsome.. 'You are so handsome Taetae hyung.. I want to be with you till death.. I feel so safe when you are with me.. Want to show how much I love you but..' Jungkook eyes teared a little... "I can't be with you forever..' He thought..

It's still dark so Jungkook admiring his handsome lover before he leave.. He sighed and get off from the bed without waking up his lover.. He placed a pillow near him and get out of the room without making any noise.. He decided to meet his father who is waiting for him near the stream with his mother and royal physician.. He looked around to check if anyone is seeing him..

'Koo..' Jieun ran towards his son and hugged him so tight.. 'Its too dangerous Eomma what if someone see you..' Jungkook holds his mother's hands.. 'There is no time for this Jungkook.. We all know about your time limits.. And we can save the king and prince before..'

'Before the war..' Jungkook ended the sentence.. The prince and his hyungs died because of the war between bogum and them.. So they four decided to prove everything to the king before the war.. 'Tomorrow the king and his sons with queen and other ministers are going to attend the royal feast to discuss about the next king..' Joon Ki said..

'Woahh.. that fast.. But we don't have any evidence against her.. And I know most of the minsters were supporting bogum because of the queen..' Jungkook said... 'I hope king will choose Taehyung.. If anything happen we will try to explain everything to king about the queen and bogum..' The younger said..

'I think our King has already decided the future King.. Jungkook even if the decision is right or wrong bogum and queen will do something.. So we have to be careful..' Jungkook nodded his head.. 'You have to leave soon before your hyungs find out..' Jungkook smiled.. He somewhat feels so weird not in a good way before he leave he hugged his father and mother.. 'Take care..' The younger said and left the place..

'Jieun go home I will be back in evening..' Jieun smiled and walked back but she stopped and looked at her husband whose eyes were showing full of love.. She smiled and leave the place.. Now it's only the physician and Joon Ki were near the stream.. 'Then I will take my leave..' Joon Ki said..

'Hope everything will be fine..' The Grandpa said and they both went to the palace..

----------------------------------

Jungkook looked at his Prince who is getting ready for the feast.. He didn't want Taehyung to leave alone.. He feels that something is going to happen and it's not Ina good way.. 'Alright bunny.. I will be here in evening.. You have to stay with hyungs..' Jungkook nodded his head.. He stood up from the bed and holds the elder's  hand..

'I will be waiting for you..' Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger on his forehead.. He caressed Jungkook's cheeks and hugged him so tight.. 'I'll be here soon..' But their lovely moments were interuppted by the guards so taehyung left the place..

'Hyung.. I think it's not safe for Taehyung hyung.. I don't want him to attend the feast..' Yoongi caressed the younger's soft hair... 'Then how about you and me go to the feast.. We will be outside the hall with the guards.. okay..' Jungkook nodded his head.. "We will also come..' Jimin said..

'No.. We have to look around the palace.. Anything will happen if Taehyung announced as the next king.. So we have to split up and look around the palace..' Namjoon said.. They all agreed to it and split up to look around..

Yoongi and Jungkook were on the way to the feast hall but they both stopped when they saw sohyun and her maid.. Jungkook and Yoongi hide behind the wall listening to what they are talking.. 'Did you mix the poison.. No one should know about it.. you know what will happen today..' So hyun said and she looks so nervous.. Yoongi and Jungkook were shocked when they heard about the poison..

'Yes your majesty.. No one can find out the poison.. So if something happen to Prince Taehyung no one knows that it because of the poison..' Jungkook clenched his fist.. "And our men are ready on the southern gate..' Jungkook holds yoongi's hand who looks so shocked..

'There is no time hyung.. Tell our guards and Hyungs to go to the southern gate.. I will go and save Taehyung hyung..' Yoongi shook his head..

'I don't want you to go alone..' Yoongi is on the verge of crying.. 'Please hyung.. And don't let the maid and sohyun to escape..' With that Jungkook rushed to the hall.. Yoongi clenched his sword and followed the maid..

In Feast..

King, Queen, Their sons and minsters were in the hall.. Foods were served and everyone were enjoying the feast.. Hae Ra looked at Taehyung and smirked.. 'This will be your last day Taehyung.. Tomorrow this whole kingdom is going to be mine..' She thought..

'So.. You all know why I arranged this feast..' The king interuppted.. "It's time for me to take rest and I hope the next king will be take care and protect our kingdom..'

'Yes Your majesty... We already know the reason for the feast and we all worried about your health..' One of the minister said.. 'Good.. I'm happy that you all care for me.. And today I'm going to announce the next king of Silla.. ' King Daehyun said..

'And the next king is my Son Kim Taehyung..' On hearing this Hae Ra and the others were shocked.. 'But Your majesty.. You didn't ask the Minister's decision..' Hae Ra said with a slight fear she didn't expect this..

'Its already decided Queen.. Kim Taehyung will be the next king and there is no change.. Do you all agree to my decision..' King Daehyun raised his voice and looked at the minsters with a dark glare which made them to accept the decision.. Hae Ra holds Bogum's hand who is clenching in anger..

'Tomorrow I'm going to announce the next king of Silla and the coronation will be held on the next week.. Inform to the people about the coronation..' King Daehyun said.. Taehyung smiled and bowed to the king.. King Daehyun holds the liquor which made others to take the liquor.. Hae Ra and bogum were waiting for the time.. They were expecting their men.. Hae Ra's eyes were on Taehyung who is going to drink the liquor.. But before Taehyung drink Jungkook opened the door with the loud thud and Joon ki with some guards followed him..

'Don't drink the liquor..' He stood beside Taehyung and snatch the liquor from his hand and kept it on the table.. 'What the hell are you doing here..' Hae Ra asked.. Taehyung holds the younger's hand to calm him down who is breathing heavily..

'T-this liquor has poison.. One of the maid mixed poison to kill Prince Taehyung..' Everyone were shocked to hear this and stood up .. 'What are you saying Jungkook..' Taehyung asked..

'Just listen.. It's all a plan to kill the king and Prince Taehyung.. Queen is the reason for everything..' Hae Ra glared at the younger and she is trying to be calm she don't know how Jungkook know about it..

'Don"t say anything about our Queen.. You have no evidence.. Do you have any proof..' One of the minister asked.. Joon Ki looked at his son who is on the verge of crying.. 'King just believe me.. She is the one who poisoned you.. And she is one who is trying to kill Prince Taehyung..' Taehyung knows that if there is no proof Jungkook will be punished for accusing the queen.. He is trying to stop him..

'You are going to be punished for accusing my mother.. Guards.. Take him to the prison..' Bogum ordered the guards.. Joon Ki trying to stop the guards.. Jungkook looked at Hae Ra and bogum who are smirking at him.. 'You all want proof right..' Jungkook took the liquor and drank in one..

'Koo..' Joon ki  rushed to his son.. Taehyung and the King were shocked.. The younger smirked at the queen.. 'Your guards are captured by my hyungs.. Sohyun.. T-the maid..' Taehyung holds the younger whose nose were bleeding.. Soon Namjoon with others entered the hall.. 'Jungkook..' Jin and Jimin rushed to the younger..

King Daehyun clenched his fist.. 'Imprison her and Bogum..' After the king's order the guards holds Hae Ra's hand.. She is shouting at them to release him.. Bogum trying to get away from the guards but they are dragged away from the hall..

'Kookie..' Joon ki cried when Jungkook coughed blood.. "N-no.. Nothing will happen to my Koo..' Taehyung carried the younger and rushed to his place... 'You can't leave me Koo.. Stay there..' Taehyung said and his hyungs were following them with a loud cry..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote