Unexpected

There is no stars on the sky and whole road is so slippery because of the rain... A black Mercedes which broke the silence of the calm night.. The young man who is driving the car looking behind him holds the steering wheel so tight and raise the speed.. Another black car followed the black Mercedes which made the younger to drive so fast.. Suddenly the black car which blocked the way for the Mercedes he didn't expect this.. He tried to turn but the road was so slippery which made him to crash the car on a big tree near the road side...

An old man came out from the other car stood beside the Mercedes he looked at the young boy who is unconscious on the steering wheel.. He smiled a little and touched his head.. 'You are the key to change the whole history... I know it's wrong but I have no choice my boy... Take care of yourself..' The old man stood straight and said a spell and took his hand away from the young man's head... Before he leaves the boy he looked at him once again and get into his car...

No one's pov

All he saw was a big tree before him and the car crashed on the tree.. He woke up suddenly but soon he regretted when he feels the pain all over his body... 'Young Master.. He is awake Doctor..' Jungkook saw two blurry person's before him... He shook his head and rubbed his eyes a little to get a clear vision... He saw a middle aged man and also an old man.. 'Is he alright...' The middle aged man asked... but Jungkook looked at him and scratch his head...

'Why the fuck they are wearing traditional clothes..' He thought he looked around the house and it looks so traditional too... 'Is it some prank...' He looked at the elders with confused eyes... 'Who are you... is this some prank where is the camera...' He looked at the old man.. He scoffed and glared at him..

'Yahhh... I said I won't come to your house... it's just a dare... But why you chase me like a police that I murdered someone... And why the hell am I wearing traditional dress..' Both the elders blinked their eyes...

'Is he really alright... I hope he is not... Is he became a lunatic...' The middle aged man asked.. The old man sighed and looked at him... 'Can you give us some minutes I have to check  him..' The middle aged man nodded his head.. 'I will inform to Master..' After he left Jungkook stared at the old man.. He sit beside the younger...

'Look.. I get it... It's wrong.. But I didn't steal anything from your house..' Jungkook said.. 'If it's some kind of prank then I believe it okay... I have college to attend.. It's just a week ahead.. I'm really sorry..' The old man sighed and holds the younger's hand...

'Its not a prank Jungkook..' The younger was shocked... 'Jeon Jungkook.. Son of Jeon Joon Ki and Jeon Jieun..' Jungkook was shocked to hear it... 'Son of a Criminal Lawyer..'

'How did you...' Before jungkook ask the old man squeezed the younger's hand.. 'I'm Sorry but only you can save the kingdom..' Jungkook was confused..

'What ... What are you talking about old man..' Jungkook shouted at him.. 'Just get me out of here..' But he soon feel so guilty when the old man looked at him teary eyes..

'Please only you can save our kingdom.. Only you can save our prince... Please..' He feel so sad when the old man cried while holding his hands... 'Please..' Jungkook is so soft he feel so bad if someone cry before him..

'Aishhh... Okay okay.. What I have to do..' The old man wiped his tears and started to explain...

'My great grandfather is the Royal doctor of Silla.. And the King of Silla is Crown prince Kim Daehyun... He has two sons.. First and legal son Kim Taehyung and his step Brother Kim Bogum... Kim Taehyung's step mother killed King Daehyun and betrayed the young prince to make her son Kim Bogum as the crown prince.. But after Taehyung's death people gone through many sufferings.. Bogum became a cruel king.. he..' Jungkook was little bit confused..