Brave Soldier

No one's pov

Jieun eyes were blood shot red and she looks so weak when she looked at her son lying on the bed.. On the other hand Joon ki holds his son's hand sitting on the floor without taking his eyes away from his son..
Jin and Jimin were crying endlessly looking at Jungkook.. Hoseok didn't cry his face holds no emotion.. Namjoon is controlling himself he didn't want to break down in front of them.. Yoongi blankly looking at the younger...  His tears flowing on the cheeks continuously..

Taehyung is not with them because he want to do what Jungkook left.. Hae Ra and bogum with their men and some minsters were imprisoned.. Their Crime and every betrayal was proved for trying to kill King Daehyun and Prince Taehyung.. Hae Ra and bogum and their loyal men were punished to death and the others were imprisoned for the lifetime..

Hae Ra didn't expect this end for her.. All her dreams were shattered into million pieces.. So hyun and her maid were also punished to death.. For Bogum's soldiers they were given another chance but they were prohibited to enter in Silla again..

Taehyung was holding his emotions with him.. King Daehyun holds his son's hand.. 'I'm sorry.. I didn't know you suffered a lot..' Taehyung shook his head.. 'We have to go Taehyung.. He is waiting for you..' King Daehyun trying to control his tears..

'N-no father.. I can't see him like that.. I..' Taehyung chocked his sobs.. 'Come on Taehyung..' King Daehyun comforts his son and they both went to meet jungkook.. On seeing Taehyung Jin and Jimin rushed to the prince crying so hard.. 'P-please.. Save him..' Jimin said to the king kneeling before him..

Daehyun holds jimin's shoulder helping him to stand.. He looked at the royal physician who shook his head.. 'The poison spreaded all over his body.. There is no way to..' Taehyung shouted at the royal physician..

'D-don't.. He won't leave me.. Father he won't leave me right..' Taehyung asked to the king desperately.. He hugged his father crying so hard.. He don't want to lose Jungkook in his life..

'T-taehyung..  No one can change the fate.. You have to accept the truth.. I know how much it hurts when your most beloved one leave you.. But Taehyung.. Look at them..' He showed Jungkook's parents.. 'I know it's hard but you have to be strong for them.. For your Jungkook.. I-i don't know why it's happening to us..' King Daehyun cried..

'He needs you Taehyung.. P- please.. He did this for you.. For our kingdom.. Hold yourself..' Namjoon patted his shoulder.. Taehyung wiped his tears and looked at the younger on the bed.. He went towards the bed.. A maid came with a chair but Taehyung sits on the floor holding Jungkook's hand..

'B-bunny..' Taehyung can't control his tears.. Jieun looked at Taehyung and leaned on his shoulder.. 'Bunny... Wake up.. Don't you think you make all of us waiting.. Open your eyes Koo..' Taehyung bites his lower lip not to cry.. Soon he feels a little touch on his hand.. Jungkook trying to holds taehyung's hand.. On seeing this Jieun and Joon ki kneeled on the floor looking at their son who is trying to open his eyes..

'Koo.. Kookie..' Jieun holds her son's cheeks.. She let out a low sob when Jungkook opened his eyes.. 'E-eomma..' Jieun kissed Jungkook's cheeks.. 'I-im here.. 'E-eomma is here Koo..'

'S-sorry..' Jieun shook her head.. He looked at Taehyung who is crying so hard.. 'H-hyung..  T-thank God.. y-y.. y-you are safe..' Jungkook's breath became abnormal..

'Shhh.. Bunny.. Don't talk..' Jungkook smiled a little it hurts a lot.. He feels so weak.. He turned and looked at his father.. 'Ap-Appa..'

'Koo..' Joon ki caressed his son's soft hair.. Those eyes speaks a lot Joon ki understand everything.. 'Dont worry Koo.. I will protect King Taehyung..' Jungkook smiled at those words..

'K-king..' He turned and saw his hyungs before him.. It hurts a lot when he saw everyone were crying for him.. It hurts more than the poison.. 'D-don't cry.. I-it h-hurts.. s-seeing you a-a-all cry..' Jimin wiped his tears..

'T-thank you hyungs.. I-i feel like a family.. I have m-many loving people around me.. b-but.. I-i know I have t-to leave..' Jin shook his head.. Hoseok broke down in front of the younger..

'I-im ha-happy..' Finally he looked at the royal physician who is crying so hard.. Suddenly Jungkook coughed which made him to spit blood.. Everyone were crying so loud.. Jieun wiped the blood near the younger's lips.. Jungkook looked at mother.. 'I-i want to..' Before Jungkook completes the sentence Jieun sit on the bed.. Jungkook with so much effort laid his head on his mother's lap.. Joon ki sit beside his son holding his hand so tight..

Jungkook knows his time is near.. He looked at his hyungs.. 'Ta-take care of my e-eomma Appa... Now they h-have six sons..' Yoongi and others nodded their heads.. 'D-dont cry..' He wiped  the tears on Taehyung's cheeks.. The younger's breathing became abnormal.. He squirmed on the bed because of the unbearable pain.. Everyone were panicked and stood around the younger.. He didn't loose Taehyung's hand.. His eyes were only on Taehyung who is shouting his name.. 'I-i.. I-i love y-yo..' Jungkook grips loosened and his hand fall on the bed..

Jieun cried aloud hugging his son.. 'K-kookie..' Namjoon kneeled on the floor sobbing so hard.. King Daehyun comforts Joon ki who is crying on his shoulder.. Yoongi loud cries echoed through out the room.. Jin and Jimin hugged the younger's lifeless body crying desperately.. Hoseok holds the younger's hand sobbing so hard..

'Y-you left me..' Taehyung said.. 'N-no.. J-jungkook..' He holds his lover's cheeks and linked their forehead.. 'I love you Koo.. Always.. forever..' He cried aloud..

Three days the whole kingdom mourn for the younger.. They titled the younger as a Brave Soldier of Silla.. He became a hero to them.. Joon ki with Jieun stayed in the palace and Taehyung and his hyungs took care of them..

The next month Taehyung crowned as the new King of Silla.. He vows to protect his country and people.. His hyungs became the loyal soldiers for the new King..

Days passed.. months and years passed but their love for Jungkook didn't faded.. Ofcourse King Taehyung married a beautiful princess and they also have a son and his name is Kim Taekook..

Taehyung looked at the sky admiring the beauty of the moon.. 'I know this time we separated bunny but we will meet soon again.. I know what you hide Jungkook you did this all for us but you don't know that I won't let you go of my life.. not in this lifetime but in next we will meet again and no one can separate us.. You are mine Jungkook.. Only Mine...'

End of season 1

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote