The End

No one's pov

His pretty hands were bruised because of the chains.. But except that there is no single scratch on him.. The room is not so dark a little bit of light which is in the corridor.. The guards are armed with guns protecting the whole cottage inside the forest.. Jungkook sighed for the nth time looking at the closed door..

'Woahhh.. He looks ethereal.. Now I know why Taehyung is in love.. Fuck he is so beautiful... isn't he..' Jungkook glared at the man whose eyes were on the bunny with full of lust.. Jungkook leaned on the wall to escape from the touch of the man who gripped his hair so tight..

'Fuck.. Baby boy..' Jungkook glared at him.. 'Leave me..' The younger said through his gritted teeth.. 'Aishh.. Don't look at me like that baby.. It's so sexy..' Jungkook feel so disgusting when Bogum touch his cheeks... "You know I met your boy friend.. He is so angry.. And I already give him time.. Twenty four hours.. But don't worry he won't find me..' Bogum smirked..

He took a little knife and placed it on the younger's cheeks.. 'I love rough sex.. I love when my submissive scream in pain during sex..' Jungkook looked away from him.. 'I think already twelve.. They died because they can't handle me.. It's all normal in New York.. No one can doubt me and without evidence they can't arrest me too..' He traced the sharp knife on the younger's neck.. 'From looking at you I think you love rough sex.. How about we try now..' Jungkook chuckled at him..

'No need my boyfriend make love to me.. Yeah I like rough and hard if it's my Taehyung..' Bogum smirked and slapped the younger's on his cheeks which made a little cut near his lips.. 'Ohhh fuck I'm sorry baby boy.. I didn't mean to..' Jungkook spit the blood on the floor..

'Mark my words you shit.. He is coming for you..' Bogum holds his cheeks with so much force and pulled the younger towards him.. 'Your father is a criminal he deserve death.. Your whole family is blinded by revenge.. You gave time to my baby now I give you one last chance Bogum.. Surrender yourself to the cops.. Let the law punish you for what you did.. If not then no one can save you from him..' Bogum laughed and looked at the younger. 

'Awww.. Look bunny I'm scared..' The guards laughed at the younger.. 'Dont you believe me.. Then how about a call... call your mom..' Jungkook smirked.. His smile vanished an unknown fear crawl inside his heart.. He took his mobile and called his mother but she doesn't don't pick up her mobile.. He looked at uncle Soo who is trying to call Lia but it's not reachable.. Jungkook laughed a loud...

'Your mom is the partner for your father who kidnapped the children from the orphanage.. And your little sister.. She didn't do anything but she attacked my friends..  I think the cops treat them well..' Bogum anger level reached to the peak and he punched Jungkook on his face.. He screamed and holds his hair..

'No.. Bogum won't loose..' He took his pistol and point it on Jungkook's head.. 'What.. Are you scared.. Still I have ten more hours Bogum.. You shouldn't take back what you said to my baby..' Soo holds Bogum's hand and dragged him away from Jungkook..

'He is important to us Bogum.. If you kill him then they won't spare your mother and sister.. I have to meet our lawyer to get bail for my sister in law and Lia.. Careful ' Soo left he place and get into his car.. Bogum breathed heavily without taking his eyes away from Jungkook.. 'Tighten the security.. He will come at any moment..' Bogum said..

'But no one know this place.. He won't..' Bogum stopped his guard.. 'Look at that boy's eyes.. No fear in it.. Today it should be the last day for the Kim and Jeon.." Jungkook smirked at him..

'Dream it..' Bogum rushed to punch Jungkook again but the guard dragged him out.. After he left Jungkook tilt his head back on the wall.. 'I hope this will enough for them...' Jungkook thought..