My Love

No one's pov

Taehyung is in his office looking at his laptop where his hyungs are there with him.. "Tae.. She is far more dangerous than we think.. When I investigate about the rape attempt Lia payed the boys to act.. So it's easy for her to make jungkook believe her.. ' Yoongi said..

'She is more dangerous than her dad..' Hoseok said.. Taehyung clenched his fist checking the laptop not looking at anyone.. 'But he is more dangerous than Lia.. Jungkook knows that he is in danger but he don't know the reason..' Jin said with so much worries..

'No.. Jungkook shouldn't know about it.. You know that bunny will do anything for his family so he will take any risk.. I can't let that happen..' Taehyung said suddenly.. Namjoon Pat's his brother's shoulder..

'It's really late guys.. We have to leave.. My Chim will be waiting for me..Hoseok I will drop you.. Come on..'  Yoongi said.. Taehyung with Namjoon and Jin left the office.. Throughout the ride his thoughts were about his rivals.. Jin can already sense that his little brother is worried and also scared.. Namjoon holds his husband hand looking at road comforting him.. That's when Jin remembered about the athletic meet going to happen tomorrow..

'Ah tae.. I forget that tomorrow is our college athletic meet.. You know our boys are also participating in various sports.. And our dad is the chief guest how about you..' Jin asked.. If Jungkook is in why would taehyung says no..

Next day...

'I think I shouldn't let him to participate in this athletic meet.. What if he get hurt.. What if the others push my bunny away.. What if..' Joon ki shoved some pop corns in his wife's mouth which made Sehun to laugh..

'Jieun ah.. Our Koo won't get hurt.. Don't be tensed..' Taehee said.. Joon ki with Jieun and Sehun and Kim's family were in the podium for parents.. They all are here to enjoy the meet.. Jieun glared at her husband while munching the pop corn.. 'papa.. Eomma is shooting glared at you..' Sehun said..

'I know.. That's why I'm not looking at her..' Joon ki replied..

'It's.. I'm just scared..' Jieun said in a small voice.. 'Jagi he is our son.. He won't give up until he win.. Don't worry..' Joon ki said.. Soon the meet starts with welcome speech by principal Kim seokjin.. Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon are the commentators.. Jieun shouted when she saw Jungkook and Jimin with yugyeom..

Jungkook waved his hand to his parents and brother.. On the other sided Taehyung is with his father on the other side of the podium which is for special guests..

'Kookie.. Take me a pic.. I want to show it to yoongi hyung..' Jungkook smiled and clicked the pic of Jimin..

While Jimin and yugy are looking at the pics that Jungkook took and the younger eyes searching his crush

While Jimin and yugy are looking at the pics that Jungkook took and the younger eyes searching his crush.. He smiled when he saw Taehyung with his father.. Jungkook can't hide but blush when he saw his crush smiled at him..