Danger Ahead

No one's pov

Hae Ra prepared breakfast for her son and daughter.. She is so happy that her son came back.. It's been ten years.. After his father's death Bogum didn't came to Korea he only know about his mother and sister through his uncle.. He opened a new company in New York.. Now he feels it's the right time for his revenge.. He can't wait to see their pain..

'Eomma..' Lia hugged her mother and kissed her on his cheeks.. 'Baby.. You are awake.. We want to tell you something important..' Hae Ra said which made Lia confused.. 'Go and arrange plates on the table..' Lia nodded her head and arranged the plates..

'Morning baby..' Bogum hugged his sister.. Lia smiled at him.. Soo joined with them in the breakfast and they all started to eat... 'Woahh Eomma.. It's really good tasty..' Bogum said... They all talked about the business through out the breakfast..

After breakfast they all went to the hall where Lia gave the file to him... 'Jeon's are not in Seoul only Jungkook is here.. And he is in Kim Mansion..' Soo said.. Hae Ra gritted her teeth.. 'I expected this.. Kim's are so fast..' Bogum said.. when he opened the file his eyes fall on the pic of Jungkook.. He smirked and caressed the picture...

 He smirked and caressed the picture

'So beautiful

'So beautiful..' Bogum thought.. 'He is now in my class but it's really difficult to reach him.. First his friends second it's Kim..' Lia explained..

'What about your seducing plan..' Lia bite her lips.. 'He already have a boyfriend.. He rejected me and I know he won't give up on his love..'

'Did you know who is the lover.. I mean have you seen him..' Hae Ra asked.. 'No.. But that boy is really in love..' Bogum sighed..

'Its better for you to leave the college sis..' Lia looked at him with wide eyes.. 'If we know this much about Jeon's then you think they don't know about us.. If I'm right everyone knows about you.. That's why his friends are so protective towards Jungkook.. It's better for you to leave this college..' Bogum said but Lia shook her head..

"He is my dad too Oppa.. I can't leave them I want to revenge them for our father..' Soo know why Lia wants to take revenge personally on Jungkook.. 'But take care Lia.. Don't underestimate them..' Bogum warned his sister..