The Final Authors Note

Falling For The Cause Of My Pain sucked. I'm extremely proud of the begining of the book, but as soon as Amari became pregnant, I lost my story. I've been writing this story for a little over half I year and now I've become a little bit more mature and my vocabulary has increased. I have changed a lot durring the writing of this story. When I started this I was really immature and insecure. I didn't feel very good about myself and strongly hated my haircut. People were horrible to me and I didn't want to accept all of that. So, I shelled myself off, becoming a person I wasn't. I eventually found Wattpad and found After, which I read. Than I attempted writing and none of it made sence and was all over the place. One March 24th 2014 I found out who the hell 5 Seconds Of Summer was. I became completely obsessed and begone to listen to their music, changing and becoming a completely different person. I listened to indie and punk music, dwelling upon the words they sang. I got lost in my change, not really open for this sudden change. I was friends with the wrong people. They were very fake and I wouldn't even consider calling them my real friends now. I was off, in my own world, having fun, and they'd rain on my parade. Especially my one friend. I won't say her last name but her first name. Her name was Aeryn. She begun to copy me and quite frankly, I didn't like it. She begun commenting on some of my instagram photos, leaving comments that made my blood boil. I then got made fun of by her, and I fought back. I had realised that all of the people I had once trusted were out of the picture because I was different. I wore band tees and black skinny jeans. I had a fringe and a red ombre. I wore makeup in a better way and I was more confident. Sure, I get called emo but I'm literally not. I wrote this story very well in the begining, then I again, lost my entire story after she was pregnant. I am now somewhat satisfied with what I put out and this is the end.

I'm currently writing books with an Anon, whom isn't an Anon to me. I have become friends with her and I'm basically her voice. We are @AnonymousFangirls02 I hope you check out what we're currently writing and are satisfied with it.

I hope you have a good life. You all are beautiful after all.