Chapter 10

(A.N) Okay so Michael's girlfriend is _magcon_o2l_5sos I didn't change the person, the person changed their username. Well Kimberly, this chapter is for you!

Chapter 10

Status: Edited

-

I got to go back to the hotel yesterday. Luke hasn't come around to say hi, I haven't made the effort to say hi to him either though. I just write in my diary multiple times a day, adding onto past entries. I keeps me occupied, and helps the loneliness I feel. Elizabeth has been spending more time with Ashton. She has a right to though, he is her fiance. I'm not going to whine at her to spend time with me, I'll just wait.

I hear a soft knock on the door of my hotel room. I get up, looking through the peephole. Outside was the one and only Luke Hemmings. I opened the door so he could see me but not get in.

"Yes?" I ask, disinterest in my voice.

"How are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks for checking up on me, bye." I say, I then try to close the door as quick as possible.

"Wait!" He says, holding the door open with his hand.

"Yes?" I ask. I was getting more, and more pissed at the second.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out." He says. I scoff.

"No, I would not like to hang out with you. I'd very much rather go die now." I answer.

"Come on, you seriously can't be mad at me for going on a date." He reply's.

"I'm not mad, nor jealous. You're pissing me off so I suggest you leave." I answer, anger thick in my voice, I slam the door shut, walking over to my bed.

To Lizzie: Hey wanna hang out?

From Lizzie: Yeah, when and where?

To Lizzie: How about in a half hour, we go to Starbucks and just hang out?

From Lizzie: Yeah Of course! We'll meet in the lobby

I smile. I was finally going to be able to hang out with my best friend so I could vent. Whenever we needed to vent, we'd go to each other. We could even vent about someone close to the other, and neither of us would be upset.

I put on a random t-shirt and jeans, slipping on my all black vans. I brushed my hair, putting it in a messy bun. I didn't bother with makeup since I was just going to hang out with Elizabeth, no one special. I head to the lobby, going in the Elevator. I sit down in a chair and wait for Elizabeth to come down.

Then Michael walked in, holding a girls hand. She had dark brown hair, medium length, she was wearing a pair of destroyed high waisted shorts, a Sleeping With Sirens tee, she was wearing a pear of red chuck taylor's with that.

Me being me, I eavesdropped.

"Michael I had a lot of fun tonight." She says, smiling up at Michael.

"I had a fun night too. Well, I will defiantly see you tomorrow Kim." He says, Eskimo kissing her. (Eskimo kissing is when two people rub noses.)

"Bye babe." She says.

"Bye." He says.

They part ways and I can't help but think of the old show, Kim Possible. Michael then walks up the stairs as she leaves the Hotel. Elizabeth comes out of the elevator, smiling.