THE FINAL CHAPTER

They sat on the couch, cuddling as much as Amari's stomach would allow. She was nine months along, a baby ready to pop out at any moment.

Liquids release from Amari, not the sexual one, but the 'I'm in fucking labor and my baby is cause me pain'.

"Um, baby, I don't want to be rude but um, did you pee yourself?" Luke asks his wife, her eyes wide.

"No. Um, Luke, I think I'm in lab- Fuck, yes I'm in labor- shit. Luke take me to the hospital."

Luke jumped up, helping is wife up.

"But that's three weeks early!" He yells, quite scared. I mean, wouldn't you? You and your wife were procrastinators and didn't even pack. 

Luckily, they had put something in the car that no even cared of the name- A CAR SEAT.

They quickly got inside of the car, speeding away to the hospital

-

"She's dilated! Okay, this is where you're going to push." The kind doctor says. Luke was holding his wife's hand, ready to be a father at last.

Everyone was outside in the lobby, waiting for Belle to be born.

It took her five minutes to get little Belle out.

"It's a girl!" The doctor cheers.

"What's this little girls name?" A nurse asks.

"Maria." Amari says. Luke looks at her questionably.

"Maria Belle Hemmings."

They held Maria, laying in a bed. Eventually everyone came in and asked what the baby's name was and how adorable she was.

Luke and Amari were happy, and they lived for a long time. Dying days apart, and being buried together.

THE END

{Authors note coming shortly after}